Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,223 Posts
lol everything stays the exact same dude. it's very simple. itll be the exact same thing you have now except with an added icon "Cydia".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Drizzy said:
lol everything stays the exact same dude. it's very simple. itll be the exact same thing you have now except with an added icon "Cydia".
yea but if i plug my ipod into the computer wouldnt it update and erase the jailbrake
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,223 Posts
Apollo said:
yea but if i plug my ipod into the computer wouldnt it update and erase the jailbrake
Nope. Just make sure you never update your iPod to a new firmware. And make sure if you install cracked applications through Installous that you click "Transfer Purchases" onces iTunes pops up the message. But by updating your music, photos, videos, applications, etc, you don't ever loose your jalilbreak unless you either restore or update.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drizzy said:
Nope. Just make sure you never update your iPod to a new firmware. And make sure if you install cracked applications through Installous that you click "Transfer Purchases" onces iTunes pops up the message. But by updating your music, photos, videos, applications, etc, you don't ever loose your jalilbreak unless you either restore or update.
Damn Drizzy i knew Degrassi made u smart :smug:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,223 Posts
Apollo said:
Damn Drizzy i knew Degrassi made u smart :smug:
Haha. No problem man just let me know if you need some more help. And remember if your on Firmware 4.0 or 4.0.1 then you can just go to jailbreakme.com otherwise you're gonna have to use greenp0sion or redsn0w. Good luck lemme know how it goes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Drizzy said:
Haha. No problem man just let me know if you need some more help. And remember if your on Firmware 4.0 or 4.0.1 then you can just go to jailbreakme.com otherwise you're gonna have to use greenp0sion or redsn0w. Good luck lemme know how it goes.
Shitttttt im bout to PM u, greenp0sin????redsn0w???? WTF
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,617 Posts
I jailbroke my ipod yesterday, I used greenpoison.
just type that in google, it'll give you steps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drizzy said:
lol everything stays the exact same dude. it's very simple. itll be the exact same thing you have now except with an added icon "Cydia".
SamYe said:
As normal.
Rager said:
I jailbroke my ipod yesterday, I used greenpoison.
just type that in google, it'll give you steps.
KAWS said:
Lol, hit up QuickPwn. They have DL links for it.
Ok i tried greenposin and it didnt work so i restored my ipod like u said drizzy and it still didnt work :wom:, everybody combine ur brains and tell me WTF is goin on!! do i need 4chan or some special hacker shit for my ipod cause i honestly think steve jobs gave me an unjailbreakable ipod just so he could fuck with me
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,223 Posts
lmfao thats impossible. give me some information about your iPod and I'll give you a step by step guide.

What firmware is it on? What generation iPod is it? How many GB?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,426 Posts
Apollo said:
Ok i tried greenposin and it didnt work so i restored my ipod like u said drizzy and it still didnt work :wom:, everybody combine ur brains and tell me WTF is goin on!! do i need 4chan or some special hacker shit for my ipod cause i honestly think steve jobs gave me an unjailbreakable ipod just so he could fuck with me
same thing happened to me. help please
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,829 Posts
Apollo said:
Ok i tried greenposin and it didnt work so i restored my ipod like u said drizzy and it still didnt work :wom:, everybody combine ur brains and tell me WTF is goin on!! do i need 4chan or some special hacker shit for my ipod cause i honestly think steve jobs gave me an unjailbreakable ipod just so he could fuck with me
http://www.jailbreakme.com

use it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Drizzy said:
lmfao thats impossible. give me some information about your iPod and I'll give you a step by step guide.

What firmware is it on? What generation iPod is it? How many GB?
3G or 4th tbh i cant tell i just no its not 2nd or 1st ipod, firmware 4.1, 8 GB
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump

Shit somebody gotta help me out, Jailbreakme.com wont work cause my firmware is too new, itunes keeps telling me to restore my ipod when i try to use greenpos1n which i did and it still didnt work, i already tried limera1n and that didnt work, HELP
 
1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Top