Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be absolutely blown away right now by this album. It ruined the experience totally. I pledge to never listen to anything CuDi related until it is officially released by the man himself.

·
Registered
866 Posts
i concur.  although the album was very enjoyable to listen to and there were a lot of surprises, I'm with you on waiting for the experience.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
same, i didnt really know mr.rager, mojo so dope were going to be on the album cause it was leaked so early, mojo so dope is my 4th most played song on i tunes with 125, mr rager has 71, maniac had 25, listened to the trapped in my mind lvie version for a bit, refofev listened to that a bit before a lot, erase me didint really like it until the last month but still that takes 6 songs from the cd if i otherwise just listened to it before without hearing those it wouldve been so much better

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
coudlve been worse kanyes cd when i listen to it im going to get gorgeous which cant wait some more cudi, aotl if it sitll has all those artist hopefully it does cause then more cudi, hell of a life, blame game,  and thats litreally all dont like monster or devil in a new dress so never listened to it

·
Banned
35,353 Posts
still enjoyed the album regardless

and i'm glad that maniac leaked because the leaked > album

·
Registered
37 Posts
im still going ! i havent listened to the leaks yet, although im struggling day by day not to.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Fuck leaks

MOTM1 was my favourite album listening experience ever. We'd only heard 2 songs I think?

If I hadn't heard Mojo So Dope, Mr Rager and Maniac then this may have topped MOTM1 on first listen.

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
colt4594 said:
same, i didnt really know mr.rager, mojo so dope were going to be on the album cause it was leaked so early, mojo so dope is my 4th most played song on i tunes with 125, mr rager has 71, maniac had 25, listened to the trapped in my mind lvie version for a bit, refofev listened to that a bit before a lot, erase me didint really like it until the last month but still that takes 6 songs from the cd if i otherwise just listened to it before without hearing those it wouldve been so much better
because i listened to the leaks.. i overlook the already leaked songs

·
Premium Member
3,135 Posts
the album was still beautiful aas fuck but yeah i agree i dont think i want to listen to leaks ever again
but that will be sooooo hard

1 - 16 of 16 Posts