Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... isnt on the album then kanye has officially failed with this album. You CANNOT even say this is a throwaway track. And with the refrence to the phoenix i seriously expect this to be on the album. Change the fucking tracklist kanye

·
Registered
214 Posts
CPThr33 said:
... isnt on the album then kanye has officially failed with this album. You CANNOT even say this is a throwaway track. And with the refrence to the phoenix i seriously expect this to be on the album. Change the fucking tracklist kanye
this

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Kanye didnt even needed to be in that song
But i'm mad at this tracklist  ..

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
"Please note: The pre-order contents listed here are subject to change without notice and the final product received may differ"
from the iTunes Pre-Order page for MBDTF

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CT said:
Im fucking confused.
What happened to all the songs he performed at Facebook?
Why is AOTL rumored to be 20 minutes long?
Will Lupe start being on Good Friday tracks now?
why is it only 12 songs?

Kanye didnt work on this album for such a long time to only put 12 songs on it.
this. it makes no sense to me at all... you cant say he left off 6 or so songs we heard of (but arent on this itunes tracklist) off of the album because it didnt fit the theme. See me now doesnt fit the theme. Im so appalled doesnt fit the them. Idk it makes no sense to me

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
CPThr33 said:
this. it makes no sense to me at all... you cant say he left off 6 or so songs we heard of (but arent on this itunes tracklist) off of the album because it didnt fit the theme. See me now doesnt fit the theme. Im so appalled doesnt fit the them. Idk it makes no sense to me
I know though the songs i wanted to hear arent even on this :(.

·
Registered
152 Posts
YeezyMtK said:
"Please note: The pre-order contents listed here are subject to change without notice and the final product received may differ"
from the iTunes Pre-Order page for MBDTF
that doesn't mean shit. that's a standard disclaimer for all pre-orders, no matter which release.

·
Registered
14,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
honestly, chain heavy and mommas boyfriend had the potential to be the two best songs on MBDTF, not only that but of 2010 and hip hop classics with those lyrics. it makes NO FUCKING SENSE

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
CPThr33 said:
honestly, chain heavy and mommas boyfriend had the potential to be the two best songs on MBDTF, not only that but of 2010 and hip hop classics with those lyrics. it makes NO FUCKING SENSE
im pissed

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
I totally think this track was meant for the album, and the movie.
But since the tracklist iTunes has given us, which is probably the same tracklist he gave to the label, and what not.

He probably decided to give us this track.

It should've been on the album, because so far, it's got some great songs, just is missing the overall feeling of an "album," it seems more of a collection of songs, then an album.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
CPThr33 said:
agree 100 % I would be shocked if these don't end up on the album

1 - 16 of 16 Posts