Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If by the end of this year... i dont hear a dope rap song by cudi like down n out/ cudi zone/ come around standard, i will demote myself from a cudi stan to a cudi fan tbh lol...
but if he drops dose of dopeness by the end of 2011 its all good :) lol
in other words cudi needs to stop trollin us

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Ghosta Sol said:
If by the end of this year... i dont hear a dope rap song by cudi like down n out/ cudi zone/ come around standard, i will demote myself from a cudi stan to a cudi fan tbh lol...
but if he drops dose of dopeness by the end of 2011 its all good :) lol
in other words cudi needs to stop trollin us
Its's on wizard and it is coming this year so I highly doubt you'll have to demote your self

·
Registered
16,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
TrappedInMyDome said:
Its's on wizard and it is coming this year so I highly doubt you'll have to demote your self
lol yh but wasnt there a tweet a couple weeks ago where he said he had just finished another song for wizard, i doubt his anywhere near finished if we're goin by cudi time and tbqh im only waiting for dod and amns

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
I don't really conider myself a stan anymore tbh. I don't think the standard of the music that he's been putting out is anywhere near the level of the music that he was putting out two or three years ago.

I stan out for '08 Cudi.  :sarc2:

·
Banned
1,864 Posts
Idgaf.

His old music has some nice replay value to I'm fine bumping AKNC and all that shit.
and not to mention I havent even listened to over 100 of his song so... :oblivious:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts