Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anything that you dont like about kanye, for example his personality, or do you think he is just a godly figure? :bear:

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
I'm sick of him doing stupid shit that makes people hate him.

That VMA fiasco was stupid, unnecessary, and in horrible taste. He almost ended his own career off that shit. Just stfu and make good music, damn.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
this is kinda kanye, but probably more his label. it feels like for every album, there are 2 singles promoted. mainly the last 2 albums. for 808's love lockdown & heartless were promoted to perfection, and for graduation stronger & good life were the only ones that really got pushed. i feel like if the label and kanye pushed some of these songs more, then he would be even more popular...for ex. flashing lights! that song to me could have been as big as stronger, but it was kinda half-pushed. same goes for amazing...everyone who knew that song seemed to love it, but not many people knew it! i hope that isn't how it goes for MBDTF.

kanye's my favorite rapper and that is because he tries so much new stuff out. when people say em is the best i roll my eyes because with him its the same type of dre beats and rapist lyrics over and over. would he ever try an album like 808s knowing it could completely bomb? no. dont get me started on lil wayne...kanye, jay, and rick ross ALL DAY

·
Premium Member
51,403 Posts
I don't like how he screwed some diamonds over his teeth, and his affection for Swizz Beatz, Soulja Boy etc.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
goodmornin said:
this is kinda kanye, but probably more his label. it feels like for every album, there are 2 singles promoted. mainly the last 2 albums. for 808's love lockdown & heartless were promoted to perfection, and for graduation stronger & good life were the only ones that really got pushed. i feel like if the label and kanye pushed some of these songs more, then he would be even more popular...for ex. flashing lights! that song to me could have been as big as stronger, but it was kinda half-pushed. same goes for amazing...everyone who knew that song seemed to love it, but not many people knew it! i hope that isn't how it goes for MBDTF.

kanye's my favorite rapper and that is because he tries so much new stuff out. when people say em is the best i roll my eyes because with him its the same type of dre beats and rapist lyrics over and over. would he ever try an album like 808s knowing it could completely bomb? no. dont get me started on lil wayne...kanye, jay, and rick ross ALL DAY
ruined it by putting rick ross at the end.

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
Jigg said:
I'm sick of him doing stupid shit that makes people hate him.

That VMA fiasco was stupid, unnecessary, and in horrible taste. He almost ended his own career off that shit. Just stfu and make good music, damn.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
goodmornin said:
Exactly. Honestly, Flashing Lights may very well be his most loved song among people who know about it. If they promoted it more, it would have blown up. Graduation singles are fucking hot.

And while I think Kanye can be a big douche, I don't think he is a bad person. That keeps me engaged. Also, he has managed to do some much dumb shit that would have ended the careers of most other artists. But he is so interesting and so fucking good at making music, people keep listening, and that's why MBDTF is going to do 500k+ on its first week. Kanye is fucking unstoppable.

·
Registered
15,589 Posts
see me now or devil in a new dress being in the album

1 - 20 of 37 Posts