Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why didn't it make the album?

Ye knows it and a few of us here know it too. It is mediocre at best.

You guys are hyping Ye to go in a weird ass direction and I am not feeling it TBH.

Hearing ye sing like that was cringe as fuck and another L. He can and should find a better outlet to put these words to paper.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
DickDollars said:
Why didn't it make the album?

Ye knows it and a few of us here know it too. It is mediocre at best.

You guys are hyping Ye to go in a weird ass direction and I am not feeling it TBH.

Hearing ye sing like that was cringe as fuck and another L. He can and should find a better outlet to put these words to paper.
Doesn't fit the album. It's more of a 808s & heartbreak 2 type of track.
it's not the prettiest track in terms of singing; but from what I hear ugly is on the come up.

·
Registered
64,613 Posts
tbh its mad underwhelming

maybe CDQ is better but hearing it in the quality we have, its not as special as i thought it would be

·
Banned
2,333 Posts
It's the best song of all time. Maybe some people like the experimental Ye? Like Yeezus, I enjoy the Ye that progresses music forward, I don't want to hear hip hop or rap, I want to hear something I've never heard before. Music is all about emotion and I've never felt as much as I have from the song.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The Kanye sxn hypes all the snippets they hear as the best Ye songs ever. Someone created a thread stating that IFLT is a top 5 Ye song. Others have said this based upon hearing 15 seconds of it in the past. Same thing with many other snippets.

If you haven't heard the full song, you cannot rate it and after yesterday, its easy to see IFLT was over hyped.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
OhManNotAgain said:
The Kanye sxn hypes all the snippets they hear as the best Ye songs ever. Someone created a thread stating that IFLT is a top 5 Ye song. Others have said this based upon hearing 15 seconds of it in the past. Same thing with many other snippets.

If you haven't heard the full song, you cannot rate it and after yesterday, its easy to see IFLT was over hyped.
I thought I was losing my fking marbles. Weird shit is afoot here at KTT.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts