Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listening to these songs while watching the movie was the smartest thing Kanye could've done in many ways. The whole song just completely changed. It changed the way how you feel about it. Everything.

Like, if I would've heard Gorgeous without this film, I would've been like "Oh shit, tis a dope ass song  :yar: " but with the film, the vibrant colors, the random ass fluffy/chubby sheep, this song just sounded so much better.

It keeps popping up in my head and I instantly think of the setting in the film. It's like a dope ass soundtrack now, not just a song after another. Or not just some classic album. Same with Blame Game and with AOTL was like damn. The emotion the characters had while the songs were being played made it better.

i can keep going but  :fuu: i need this album. :fuu:

sidenote: Ya'll mustard lovers are nasty. Shit is mad gross.
:eyeroll:

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
Totally agree. I'm hooked on the movie and when I listen to the songs I always visualize the scenes from the film. I LOVE RUNAWAY!

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jonathan said:
hells yea.. when i hear dark fantasy, i picture myself drivin a lambo along some european highway..
yessir, you just feel like you're the shit when you're listening to it and then later you realize like "damn, yeezy with another classic"

Micha said:
Totally agree. I'm hooked on the movie and when I listen to the songs I always visualize the scenes from the film. I LOVE RUNAWAY!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts