Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They played Otis on the radio here in Wichita Kansas as apart of a "Battle of the Fresh Jamz" contest, it was the previous days winner so it went up against some Young Jeezy song, to which I am afraid that it will lose too.

Anyways the DJ said that he loved Otis accept for the fact that it had a screaming women at the end of it and it sounded like "Jay and Ye held a knife up to a women and made her scream".

It's James Mother Fuckin Brown, Michael Jacksons self proclaimed greatest influence.

Learn your shit.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75,333 Posts
Mr. Yeezy said:
its not his fault that James Brown sounds like a screaming woman...
:epic:

No but really, I had no idea it was James Brown. Now it makes sense to me. Thank you for enlightening me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,536 Posts
Kebert Xela said:
Anyways the DJ said that he loved Otis accept for the fact that it had a screaming women at the end of it and it sounded like "Jay and Ye held a knife up to a women and made her scream".

It's James Mother Fuckin Brown, Michael Jacksons self proclaimed greatest influence.

Learn your shit.
:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Kebert Xela said:
They played Otis on the radio here in Wichita Kansas as apart of a "Battle of the Fresh Jamz" contest, it was the previous days winner so it went up against some Young Jeezy song, to which I am afraid that it will lose too.

Anyways the DJ said that he loved Otis accept for the fact that it had a screaming women at the end of it and it sounded like "Jay and Ye held a knife up to a women and made her scream".

It's James Mother Fuckin Brown, Michael Jacksons self proclaimed greatest influence.

Learn your shit.
Just using the information from your story and not inferring anything, the radio Dj does not appear uninformed to me. It does sound exactly like a women screaming, so he was correct. Now if he went on to admit he had no idea what it or was, then yes, he would be uninformed.

But most everyone agrees with him, the song is pretty good except for the screaming at the end that nobody likes. This guy may not have known who has screaming at the end of the song, I don't see how you can call him an idiot just because he didn't know who that was (if he even admitted he didnt, he may have known who it was, and was just making a joke and Ye and Jay)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
2Trill said:
Just using the information from your story and not inferring anything, the radio Dj does not appear uninformed to me. It does sound exactly like a women screaming, so he was correct. Now if he went on to admit he had no idea what it or was, then yes, he would be uninformed.

But most everyone agrees with him, the song is pretty good except for the screaming at the end that nobody likes. This guy may not have known who has screaming at the end of the song, I don't see how you can call him an idiot just because he didn't know who that was (if he even admitted he didnt, he may have known who it was, and was just making a joke and Ye and Jay)
I don't know/
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top