Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
https://twitter.com/souljaian/status/748741340855361538
Last week I didn't think so but I'm starting to think he actually didn't do it. A rapist wouldn't be this sad if people knew he was a rapist... I watch criminal minds I would know

He gave us pastelle how could you say he touched those girls
... Still hate this *****

Registered
:he:

Illamericababy said:
Last week I didn't think so but I'm starting to think he actually didn't do it. A rapist wouldn't be this sad if people knew he was a rapist... I watch criminal minds I would know
I don't watch Criminal Minds but is it really that informative?

Registered
we don't know if he is or isn't.

what we do know is he is a fucked up individual and the less attention you give him the sooner he will fade into irrelevancy.

i.e. stop making threads about this clown.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
BAGELODON said:
we don't know if he is or isn't.

what we do know is he is a fucked up individual and the less attention you give him the sooner he will fade into irrelevancy.

i.e. stop making threads about this clown.
ima do what I do and you do you. Ight b?
:respek:

Registered
I honestly don't think he did it but he needs to shut his fucking mouth and stop responding to anything for awhile. And NOT make comments about women cause his edginess is kicking him in the nuts

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
mrcornelius said:
I honestly don't think he did it but he needs to shut his fucking mouth and stop responding to anything for awhile. And NOT make comments about women cause his edginess is kicking him in the nuts
yeah like those Amber rose tweets, if everyone's against you the last thing you should be doing is making it worse.

Banned
How many girls accused him of rape?

EDIT: ***** go call the suicide hotline, gfto with this I'm depressed everybody, feel sorry for me, pls.. He lowkey hoping some baddies snap him so he can find his next victims

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.