Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since we all know how unpredictable kanye can be, i wouldnt be surprised if he adds some songs to album somehow before tha 22nd. i wouldnt even be surprised if a couple more songs get leaked and he ends up redoing tha whole tracklist.. i mean one can only hope that considering how much his new material especially tha good friday songs lack  that REAL Kanye esque (so to speak). everyone one of Ye's frends that has heard tha album so far says its tha most soulful and most powerful album in hip hop in a loooong time.. name one song thats "soulful".. name another thats "powerful" (other than power). i just dont know wat to believe anymore  :dno:

·
Registered
880 Posts
agreed. Some of the leaks are epic, i just hate listening to them because they're leaks. i think we will see another tracklist

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
the tracklist thread should be a sticky so all of you can go cry about it there instead of making a hundred threads on it :work:

·
Registered
63,266 Posts
Che said:
since we all know how unpredictable kanye can be, i wouldnt be surprised if he adds some songs to album somehow before tha 22nd. i wouldnt even be surprised if a couple more songs get leaked and he ends up redoing tha whole tracklist.. i mean one can only hope that considering how much his new material especially tha good friday songs lack  that REAL Kanye esque (so to speak). everyone one of Ye's frends that has heard tha album so far says its tha most soulful and most powerful album in hip hop in a loooong time.. name one song thats "soulful".. name another thats "powerful" (other than power). i just dont know wat to believe anymore  :dno:
theres only 2 more that could leak

·
0 Posts
2010 Kanye=Unpredictable as fuck...Power literally came out of nowhere, then he announced  that he would either release All of the Lights or Lost in the World as singles but instead he releases Runaway as a single weeks after that announcement, then he released Monster he said would be on Watch the Throne but now he's confirmed it's on the album, and So Appalled also went through the same situation Monster did....

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
HONESTLY I HOPE THE ALBUM GETS PUSHED BACK SO WE CAN GET CHAIN HEAVY AND THATS MY BITCH ON THE ALBUM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts