Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
You aren't going to be the site's religious anything being newly registered, having 8 posts and no one knowing who you are.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
itaintsafeinthecity said:
fair enough but give me a chance i am told by my pastor i am wise for my age and have a strong adn correctly guided faith in god
LMAO this should be fun

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am a fundamentalist after all God is all....i believe it is the will of men who are blessed by God(free will with divine intervention)...with God's blessing and grace you are saved and can do anything

·
Registered
47,549 Posts
i am a fundamentalist after all God is all....i believe it is the will of men who are blessed by God(free will with divine intervention)...with God's blessing and grace you are saved and can do anything
But how would you explain the feeding of 5000 for example, that can't be taken literally, or contradictions that are in the Bible.

A liberal approach seems more feasible considering you can adapt stories and readings to modern-world situations. :slick:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
What if we don't believe in this said "God" then how can we be blessed by "God".

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reindeer of the Roc said:
But how would you explain the feeding of 5000 for example, that can't be taken literally, or contradictions that are in the Bible.

A liberal approach seems more feasible considering you can adapt stories and readings to modern-world situations. :slick:
you mean the crass album haha jk jk...but why cant it jesus is god and god can do anything right...i mean logically that makes sense feeding 5000 is not impossible anyway i know youre attaacking the fish and loaves multiplying but people were there to witness it wasnt a private miracle liek some of the other ones

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
The bible says that I can keep slaves, but my state won't let me. Is there any way I can get my state senators to see the light?

1 - 20 of 114 Posts