Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 595 Posts

·
Banned
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats media investment group, i've been there for the past five years and met a lot of singers/rappers. for those who dont know, a MIG basically makes industry plants. ama about the industry/industry plants/etc

·
Banned
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bernie X said:
How do I get chose
Most of the artists we work with have family or family friends that are in the industry. Very very rarely does my firm work with people scouted solely from SoundCloud/YouTube. Dunno about how other places operate though

·
Registered
40,922 Posts
HFM said:
It boggles my mind that my threads get merged when similar threads of less value get left alone (Happens somewhat often).

i'm convinced it was someone who doesn't like me, and they selectively moderated me.

Of course, none of you probably give a shit. I know, trust me. You're gonna tell me some BS justification because you're the big dick admin and I'm just someone who can't do anything even if I wanted to. The mod team on this forum is nothing but a popularity contest among a bunch of e-friends. You guys managed to create a hivemind more cancerous than Reddit. I'm serious. No one outside of KTT says good things about KTT. Even people in KTT hate the people here
:cudifly:

·
Banned
58,873 Posts

·
Banned
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mac Miller said:
How much these plants pay?
Some pay a lot some don’t pay at all, a lot depends on what the risk management team here says

If they don’t pay outright though we get a really big cut of gross revenue down the line

1 - 20 of 595 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.