Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 329 Posts

·
Banned
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know nas is his main influence, but cole has to look back sometimes and feel bad he disrespected a goat like that. and at this point kanye will probably never acknowledge j cole again

·
Banned
7,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
newgodlevel said:
he was right about kanye though
its like hes rapping from the perspective of a ktt ***** that thinks he knows exactly how kanyes life works. Im sure he knows more than we know but a lot of it came off as judgemental with no basis

·
Banned
77,493 Posts
Green Kimono said:
its like hes rapping from the perspective of a ktt ***** that thinks he knows exactly how kanyes life works. Im sure he knows more than we know but a lot of it came off as judgemental with no basis
He doesn't know shit tho. He just salty cuz Kanye didn't wanna associate with him, never cosigned him or featured him on his albums, etc.

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
Green Kimono said:
nah

TLOP was weak

the donald trump shit was weak

he was mentally ill so I don't blame him for it in hindsight, but knowing what Cole knew at the time he was right

·
Registered
44,113 Posts
Green Kimono said:
J Cole would deadass be one of those dudes with a 30x30 dimension avi

·
Banned
77,493 Posts
newgodlevel said:
nah

TLOP was weak

the donald trump shit was weak

he was mentally ill so I don't blame him for it in hindsight, but knowing what Cole knew at the time he was right
TLOP shits on Cole's discog bro. Objectively the shit Kanye did with the production on that album is lightyears ahead of anyone else in hip hop.

1 - 20 of 329 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.