Kanye to The banner

I wish YM/GOOD would go ahead.......

3K views 166 replies 54 participants last post by  Green Goblin XO 
#1 ·
start taking direct shots AT EACH OTHER. major beef is needed in hip hop atm tbh. and this shit has been brewing to long with Drake's lowkey shots.

edit-okay lets spice it up and say Game does join YM then they beef. That ***** been taking shots waaaaayyyyyy to long.

#18 ·
I could see Jay and Wayne beefing. That shit would be funny, Jay would wipe the floor with Wayne tbh. :hah:

The real loser in that would be Drake though. He'd be put in the awkward position of siding with Wayne while simultaneously destroying his rising career by doing so, because he'd be cutting himself off from Ye and Jay, as well as pissing off their fanbase which is basically 70% of rap fans in general.

#19 ·
OSS said:
I could see Jay and Wayne beefing. That shit would be funny, Jay would wipe the floor with Wayne tbh. :hah:

The real loser in that would be Drake though. He'd be put in the awkward position of siding with Wayne while simultaneously destroying his rising career by doing so, because he'd be cutting himself off from Ye and Jay, as well as pissing off their fanbase which is basically 70% of rap fans in general.

#20 ·
needs to happen tbh. ym would get fucking raped. Roc nation would be there too. jayz, kanye, pusha, jay elect, jcole, etc... would kill ym rappers. weezy and drake are the only ones who can rap good enough to make decent disses and drakes just too soft. interscope would probly take shots at YM too.

#22 ·
OFWGKTADGAFsoGTFOfag said:
needs to happen tbh. ym would get fucking raped. Roc nation would be there too. jayz, kanye, pusha, jay elect, jcole, etc... would kill ym rappers. weezy and drake are the only ones who can rap good enough to make decent disses and drakes just too soft. interscope would probly take shots at YM too.
Cory would rip some of them tbh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.