Kanye to The banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You knwo what I'm talking about. Every big name rapper wanted a Drake hook and verse. I miss having Drake do that combo on features.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
He's still getting features. Not really hooks though, but I feel he's past being a hook only artist.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joshua said:
He's still getting features. Not really hooks though, but I feel he's past being a hook only artist.
Stay Schemin comes to mind. If drake had done that hook it would have propelled the song to new heights, IMO.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Masala Man said:
Stay Schemin comes to mind. If drake had done that hook it would have propelled the song to new heights, IMO.
Yeah, would have been dope. I agree with you there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Stay Schemin fuckin' rules.
I might be a minority, but I think Drake is a lot better when he just does his own thing.
For some reason, however, he works really well with Ross.
Which makes no sense, but whatever.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,606 Posts
You mean last month? This nigga makes a thread sounding like this nigga doesn't feature or have anyone who wants him to feature in songs anymore. YOUR LOST AF.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,929 Posts
I recall him saying something like he still gets requests for features all the time but is being more selective and turning people down.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nickaaahh said:
You mean last month? This nigga makes a thread sounding like this nigga doesn't feature or have anyone who wants him to feature in songs anymore. YOUR LOST AF.
Calm down. I just feel like Drake is only giving out verses now. No more hook + verse.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,078 Posts
Masala Man said:
Calm down. I just feel like Drake is only giving out verses now. No more hook + verse.
He gave away 2 of the best hooks of last year (I'm on One & She Will). The only thing is it seems that he is doing slightly less features than back in 09-10.  I don't think there has been enough a change though to really notice that much or say that you "miss" the way it used to be.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top