Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Songs out of nowhere like kanye. Just so this section can go crazy for an hour or so.
Please lupe, we need music from you :cryfam:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Himanshu said:
Songs out of nowhere like kanye. Just so this section can go crazy for an hour or so.
Please lupe, we need music from you :cryfam:
American Terrorist III

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Peter said:
American Terrorist III
That was ages ago though. He needs to release a song for us to get hyped to f&l 2. Then a month or so release first single off f&l 2. Then end of summer drop f&l 2

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
Himanshu said:
I want solo lupe songs!!!!
Stop complaining plehboi. Being a Lupe fan requires patience. You should be used to this by now.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Peter said:
Stop complaining plehboi. Being a Lupe fan requires patience. You should be used to this by now.
I know man, I know. :cryfam:
But we've heard so much about the album, im dying to hear a snippet or something.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i want a full Lu dope ass song, enough with these features lol

eh! :work:

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
I understand that Lupe doesn't wanna oversaturate the blogosphere, but he is sure enough undersaturating it right now.

hate to complain but i would like him to drop something every now and then.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
We've gotten way more music from Lupe between Lasers and F&LII than we got between The Cool and Lasers, tbh. There was a drought there for months at a time and the only things we really got were BMF and Go to Sleep.

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
JCM99 said:
I understand that Lupe doesn't wanna oversaturate the blogosphere, but he is sure enough undersaturating it right now.

hate to complain but i would like him to drop something every now and then.
Forgot about that Ohio concert?
Songs soon :datass:

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
yall ****** complain too much

before that new Kanye song when was the last time he dropped a song?

·
Registered
17,812 Posts
Lupe think it's a privilege for u ****** to hear him breathing over a beat. Why would he drop random songs out the blue for you to eat up in one day and start complaining again the next???

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
newsimith1 said:
yall ****** complain too much

before that new Kanye song when was the last time he dropped a song?
but he released this song just for 6th studio album, i mean weve been hearing about f&l 2 for ages and we havent got anything from it and go to sleep doesnt count.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts