Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and i recorded most of the show while i was in the front row center
Big Sean killed his set which was around 40 minutes, but not going to lie wiz's set was boring. I just wanted to leave, i mean he did have energy and all i just don't feel his music...maybe it was because i was sober. I have a full hour of footage from the concert posted on my music blog yesgoodmusic.com This concert was from the Rolling Papers Wolrd Tour so watch some of the videos to see what the concert/set list will look like if the tour hasnt stopped in your city yet.
Watch the videos here-
http://www.yesgoodmusic.com/bigseanwizlive.htm

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
lil wayne said:
classic big sean screaming "SUCK MY DICK BITCH" every 5 minute
I saw the Rolling Papers tour last week. Sean kept trying to get the crowd to chant "suck my dick bitch"

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
7JaysAWeek said:
theres no sound :wom:
yeah it wasnt my fault, theres sound u just have to increase the volume to full
central park speakers were shit i was front row and i couldn't even capture all the vocals
my friends in the backs said they couldn't hear shit

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
macmiller said:
yeah it wasnt my fault, theres sound u just have to increase the volume to full
central park speakers were shit i was front row and i couldn't even capture all the vocals
my friends in the backs said they couldn't hear shit
yea i eventually figured that out AFTER plugging in my headphones lol... well thats lame, im sure u still had a good time tho since you were so close!!!

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
I was there as well. The graphics for Wiz's set were so pathetic. It looked like the grabbed default screensavers and just played them on the big screens as he rapped.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dsabelson said:
I was there as well. The graphics for Wiz's set were so pathetic. It looked like the grabbed default screensavers and just played them on the big screens as he rapped.
yeah it was lame, i was pretty bored during wiz's set. thats why i got so much footage haha

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
7JaysAWeek said:
yea i eventually figured that out AFTER plugging in my headphones lol... well thats lame, im sure u still had a good time tho since you were so close!!!
yeah it was good that i got so close for big seans set. i didn't even have to go early, i got there around 6 and had early entry passes so that helped a lot, but if i was in the back i definitely wouldn't have enjoyed it as much.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
macmiller said:
yeah it was lame, i was pretty bored during wiz's set. thats why i got so much footage haha
Haha. Yeah. I left before he did Wake Up. I heard it as I was walking away. I saw him at the Roots Picnic in June, he was way better. Much shorter set too. Only 45 minutes.

·
Registered
621 Posts
yoo i was there and i must have been right near you but more to the left ... i had a great time (i was really fucked up though)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts