Kanye to The banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was seeing two girls from September to February at once.

They didn't find out about it until I got caught with the main girlfriend when we went out for coffee..

It was a pretty fucked up situation - when I broke up with the main girlfriend my mind paid no attention to her, I was still thinking about the other chick (we'll refer to her as 2).. I know I deserved it though, I'd get one of them to drive me to their house.. they thought I was going meeting up with my homies.

Anyways months fucking fly by and all of a sudden I can't get 2 out of my mind.. I'm pretty sure she hates my guts but she told me a while back that even though I keep fucking her over and over, she'll still always have some feelings for me. Should I hit her up and start talking to her again? or should I just stay on my grind and keep focusing on my career?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
numbrz said:
Props for listening to the strokes. :h5:

If you want 2, then give her a call. Simple as that.
Yeah but she now has the power to say fuck off after all that shit I pulled..

I dont know if its better to let these feelings subside or see what happens.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,128 Posts
m0ngolia said:
Yeah but she now has the power to say fuck off after all that shit I pulled..

I dont know if its better to let these feelings subside or see what happens.
Would you rather spend your time pondering on what could have been?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,831 Posts
m0ngolia said:
I'd get one of them to drive me to their house.. they thought I was going meeting up with my homies.
:hah: :h5:
move on and get in another love triangle like a G :slick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,831 Posts
m0ngolia said:
Yeah, its weird those feelings I was experiencing earlier today completely fucking passed lol..
Real recognize real moment, a don tellin a mac, *mike epps voice* THESE BITCHES AINT SHIT NICCAAAA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Crooklyn_Jets said:
Real recognize real moment, a don tellin a mac, *mike epps voice* THESE BITCHES AINT SHIT NICCAAAA
after I bust its like my spidey senses come back to me, nahmean?

:hah:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,038 Posts
This has happened to me before but with the girls best friend. :hah: Best thing to do is do nothing. Your feelings will eventually fade.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
neB said:
This has happened to me before but with the girls best friend. :hah: Best thing to do is do nothing. Your feelings will eventually fade.
drizzy knows whats up..

see, i've had an on/off thing with 2 for like 2.5 years though.. im just tired of wasting my time.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top