Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
108,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got some ideas in my head and i'd like to be able to make them come to life
could someone tell me how to get started? maybe what program(s) to use etc?
also, could you link me to some tutorials?

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
604 said:
i've got some ideas in my head and i'd like to be able to make them come to life
could someone tell me how to get started? maybe what program(s) to use etc?
also, could you link me to some tutorials?
Depends look at videos about FL STUDIO and REASON see which sound better to use (Garage band aint an option :cmon: )

·
Premium Member
31,920 Posts
Ghost On The Keys said:
Depends look at videos about FL STUDIO and REASON see which sound better to use (Garage band aint an option :cmon: )
Reason>>>>>> FL Studio

Always.

But if u rewire reason with FL Studio then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
i use fl studios its pretty could to start out on, just youtube tutorials about how to work to program so understand how to get things the way you want lol, i use maschine now its fucking awesome

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Iggy Stan said:
I learnt to produce in the weird way so I dont recommend following in my footsteps tbh
taking the first half of a BNM song, raising it a few tones and then adding cool drums? :hah: :ohno:
nah just joking ur stuff is great and ur getting mean popularity off it as well, i just lold when that xx song came on (it wasnt half bad either tbh tho)

anyway tell us lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts