Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
what are the prices like?  Might try to head over there next week.

·
Registered
62,430 Posts
My dad cuts my hair.  He owns his own shop.  Owned a pretty popular one in Las Vegas called "Eastside Cutters."  Currently owns "Decatur Inn Barber Shop."

LOL @ using the Barber Magic Pencil.  $20-$25 is pretty expensive without tip BTW.

My family also runs the Barber Board in Vegas.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
why would you walk with a fake limp, use a cane unnecessarily, have a tattoo on the inside of your ear and talk about the shitty haircuts you give like they're so great just because they're out dated and passe? 

·
Registered
6,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Philosophy said:
why would you walk with a fake limp, use a cane unnecessarily, have a tattoo on the inside of your ear and talk about the shitty haircuts you give like their so great just because their out dated and passe? 
:facepalm:

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
Philosophy said:
why would you walk with a fake limp, use a cane unnecessarily, have a tattoo on the inside of your ear and talk about the shitty haircuts you give like their so great just because their out dated and passe? 
your an idiot.those aren't the only hair cuts they do. they get down on fades and tapers, they do everything.that video just showcases how they're different than other barbers.

·
Registered
9,043 Posts
ZONBI said:
your an idiot.those aren't the only hair cuts they do. they get down on fades and tapers, they do everything.that video just showcases how they're different than other barbers.
those are just aspects of haircuts son. i think anyone who thinks those look good is an idiot btw

·
Premium Member
25,460 Posts
Philosophy said:
those are just aspects of haircuts son. i think anyone who thinks those look good is an idiot btw
like i said those aren't the only haircuts that they do SON. i don't rock the old schools i go in their and get MY cut. i rarely go there though i have my barber set already.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts