Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...most of you know me on here. I do graphic design and a while ago I made an album cover for Take Care. I need YOUR help with something. As a big Drake fan I would love to just donate my cover to him for use. This is not a scam for me to get any money or anything. I would just like to offer Drake my cover. I feel it is good enough for him to possibly use officially.

Here's the cover:

http://dieboltdesigns.wordpress.com/2011/07/03/drake-unofficial-take-care-cover-2/

If there is any way you guys could help me by somehow sending this to Drizzy's management or sending me to the right person to get in contact with, I would greatly appreciate it. As long as I get some small credit for doing the cover I am 100% okay with giving the cover to Drake.

My email is [email protected] in case you need it if and when you possibly forward my cover in Drake's direction.

All Im asking for is your help....this would be a dream of mine to have my artwork be the official work for a artist like Drake. Please help me out.

Thank You!
-Jesse Diebolt
dieboltdesigns.wordpress.com

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trazers said:
if everybody retweets the cover then MAYBE drake will see it :dno:
I would love that. I tweeted it just a few secs ago.... @jessediebolt

And again, Im not doing this for publicity...only doing it to try to make one of my dreams happen and I need everyones help.

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sion said:
damn .. this is fucking sick !
how long did it take you to make ?
I dont even remember...but I think it was worth my time. It's what I do anyway lol.

And I realize that tweeting may not make him see it...but if enough people do tweet it to him, he might see it.

Also, please let me know if any of you know a contact email for the record label or management that I could possibly contact!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts