Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Basically I dumped my girl which was a stupid fucking decision but we were supposed to meet yesterday to work it out because I know she likes me but she texted me saying she couldn't do it and that we were over. She then ignores me for a bit and then says she wants to see me tomorrow. I need to do something to get her back and get it to the way we were. What should I do or say?

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
skyhigh869 said:
Well, I shouldn't say that YET, but if she flakes again on you, then  she's playing games with you.
I know man, but I dumped her on impulse when I was pissed. I see what your saying cos sometimes she wants 'to sort it out' and then she flakes. If she doesn't turn up tomorrow, I'm definitely leaving

·
Read Only
73,670 Posts
say it like "look... i know i broke up with you, but you're _____________ and i want you back."

in the blank, insert some way you really feel about her, Exampe "you're the only girl that understands me, and i want you back"

·
Read Only
73,670 Posts
i know im gonna get laughed at :( but i wrote a note to a girl i wanted to date again.
it was a page long, and it was just basically all about how i still think of her at times and stuff and how im up at midnight writing this. hah >_>

then she found it flattering and stuff and we started dating again the next week i think?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.