Kanye to The banner

I want a Tyga x Kendrick song so bad

1K views 46 replies 31 participants last post by  OP5N5NxbYcG3iO 
#1 ·
Hate away, but this would be so dope. KDot on a song like Lil Homie or Potty Mouth would be phenomenal. Their sound/style is very complimentary.

#9 ·
Mike2210 said:
I can really imagine kendrick spittin the First verse off Black Crowns, Tygas flow is almost identical on that shit tbh
Ya, when Tyga brings it hes dope as hell. They have very similar flows/rhyme styles. Kendrick is obviously a better wordsmith and lyricist, but musically theyd be crazy dope together.

#16 ·
IAmHipHop said:
Mabye if it's on a song like this...

If you haven't heard this, you have to listen to it.
:delfap:
so damn good. Tyga is so ill. Fuck, i hate what YMCMB has become. I didnt even check Tyga out until a few months ago because i assumed he was just another Lil Chuckie or whatever boy toy Wayne keeps around.

Id be so happy if Tyga signed with GOOD tbh.

#20 ·
Mike2210 said:
They both from the west so there is a big chance they'll end up collabing in the future plus Kendrick is a Wayne Stan & fucks with drake
If I saw Tyga on Kendricks album tracklist, id be so happy. Especially if it was a Cali song.

The intro to Careless World was some straight up Kendrick type shit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.