Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
****, no ****, idgaf im just mad now
seriously he was my hero

now what lol, the guys raps is shit, he had insane buzz after the cool, like insaaaaaaaaane buzz

people were picking him to be the next nas, he was top 5 MC's on everybodies list

lost his buzz, lost his kind humbleness, he seems like a douche, lost his raps.

zz.
fuckn lupe.

/rant

·
Registered
962 Posts
Nas had a bad album and he is seen as one of the top 5. In my book lupe is top 5 who cares if he is not in the worlds eyes tho. It's like you need validity to say he is one of the top 5 mc's rather than your own opinion.

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
There just needs to be a collective thread where everyone can bitch and state their discontentment with Lupe. This is getting old. :yawn:

So they can all stroke each other and talk about the good old days. :-\

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Misterr said:
lasers was fucking garbage, whereas the farenheit fnf trilogy were gawd.
He still had some really dope verses an songs on Laser, FOTP is great lyrically, and American Terrorist 3 and Always Shine sound a lot like songs the older Lupe would make.

Also, I met him IRL and he was super humble and awesome to be around. So there's that.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
I hear ya.  I know Lu still has the potential, but I miss being a "believer".  A fan that didn't hesitate to speak highly of Lu and recommend him to anyone for a great hip hop listening experience.  Now, instead of anticipating F&LII, I'm dreading the thought of a weak follow-up to a disappointing album in LASERS -- or something that isn't worthy of being the sequel to one of the best debuts in the genre. 

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
I feel ya, Lupe was my hope for a new era in hip hop, streets on fire was a song that I wouldn't typically like but he did it and put his own spin on it and I couldn't hate it. But everything after EOTS I've been so disappointed.. I'm going all in on f&l2, if I have to wait a long ass time or the shit sounds like lasers, then i'm done.. Peace and much love to ya

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.