Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like 10ish and over i couldnt even desribe the shit.. like it wouldnt be anything i could picture..

the best way i could explain it was like something little would set me off and i would feel like i just shot up heroin.... like everything would feel fuzzy and shakey but like.. what set me off is the mystery.. it was likeAAHHHH i cant explain it :cryfam: it will always be a mysterie and ive never done heroin so im not even sure but it was trippy

i HAD to get this off my mind and iff anyone had a similar dream

·
Banned
3,057 Posts
Did you have dreams where small objects seemed to weigh huge amounts and shit just didn't add up?
Also I had dreams where aliens where across the road (where a park was) and it was the most blissful shit, could have been dad smoking weed in the next room?

·
Banned
19,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PrivateTickler said:
Did you have dreams where small objects seemed to weigh huge amounts and shit just didn't add up?
Also I had dreams where aliens where across the road (where a park was) and it was the most blissful shit, could have been dad smoking weed in the next room?
YESSSSS!!! THIS FUCKING THIS!!

well my step dad doesnt smoke weed but hes had crack problems but it was to far from my room from where he would smoke it and i think he was into pills back than.. but i knew it was some kind of drug tho... damn it was crazy shit tho

·
Banned
3,057 Posts
It's almost as if your teenage years are an indoctrination to adulthood, and life becomes groundhog day. But when you're a child life is the most magical thing imaginable.

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
PrivateTickler said:
No fuckin lie I always had this dream where these demonic apes were always across the street,I mean they were fucking brutal looking..but they were peaceful and always stayed afross the street...but it scared the fuck outta me

·
Banned
3,057 Posts
That Xo said:
No fuckin lie I always had this dream where these demonic apes were always across the street,I mean they were fucking brutal looking..but they were peaceful and always stayed afross the street...but it scared the fuck outta me
I had a dream that my Humphrey bear was a demon!

·
Banned
3,057 Posts
This makes me think Demonic depictions in historic art and texts may have come from a juvenile kind mind, if you think about it people of thousands of years ago still had more innocence intact than us at latter stages of their lives.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
PrivateTickler said:
It's almost as if your teenage years are an indoctrination to adulthood, and life becomes groundhog day. But when you're a child life is the most magical thing imaginable.
:wom:

·
Registered
18,107 Posts
PrivateTickler said:
This makes me think Demonic depictions in historic art and texts may have come from a juvenile kind mind, if you think about it people of thousands of years ago still had more innocence intact than us at latter stages of their lives.
You make a good point. :golfclap:

·
Banned
6,134 Posts
PrivateTickler said:
D:
these are the EXACT dreams i used to have
sooo scary :ohno:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts