Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is how bad EA has been and had to cancel the next two years of Elite/Live whatever you wanna call itto work on the game. 

Just wait for Bynum in the middle, LOL

G

·
This happens in 2k. It just isn't like a Jesus stance, it happens when you sub a player out. Sometimes the player will stand in the middle of the floor...
This fails hard though.

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
this is the hardest i have laughed in seriously like a year, im sitting here absolutely dying and my brother is here looking at me like im crazy, im crying right now LOL

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
OMG I just watched a bunch of his vids and they are all hilarious...these two had some really really funny parts...FUNNY

He might seriously be my favorite Youtuber..NO lie this guy kills it

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yo Jimbo! said:
Wow that's bad. And now with all the praise NBA 2K11 has been receiving, EA has little to no chance of redeeming themselves.
idk man ever since the 2k series came out, it just over powered Live.  I don't want what it is but Live is just a really subpar shitty game.

·
Banned
10,436 Posts
JETS. said:
idk man ever since the 2k series came out, it just over powered Live.  I don't want what it is but Live is just a really subpar shitty game.

Live was the shit during 2003- 2007

Just Blaze on the Track!

·
Registered
6,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
du said:
Live was the shit during 2003- 2007

Just Blaze on the Track!
especially when they introduced the slam dunk contest, thats right when they were in control to own the basketball games

·
Registered
590 Posts
What I'd like to know is when EA Big (are they still around?) is going to a sequel to NBA Street.
NBA Street vol. 2 was the best streetball video game ever made imo.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts