Kanye to The banner

I thought she was interested :S

1K views 61 replies 22 participants last post by  Lilo 
#1 ·
So  I'm at this bar/restaurant with my cousin who visited from America. He went for his Jamaican friends but he said I should come because he was leaving the next day. So I go, we drink a bit, and I'm a bit tipsy, felt weird when walking but it was the confident tipsy so I didn't mind. Then in walks his friend and her friend who accompanied her. So I said hello to both of them, something about the girl's friend just looked she wanted to talk to me. So after a while, I did. Though Im tipsy I still managed to pick up how she was reacting to everything. She was friendly from the start and smiled alot. Lots of eye contact, she playfully hit me a number of times when I teased her, and she was talking for most of the convo. We spent the whole night together. She even gave me her number and said I should add her on tumblr. She had multiple times to ditch me if she wanted too cuz I went to the bathroom twice (I was drinking alot of water). She saw a couple of her friends but she stayed with me

There were some stuff that annoyed me though. She was on her BB kinda alot, at one point for like two mins messaging someone. I just assumed it was an important convo tho. The main thing was this guy though. Her friend, she didn't go with him though. At first he apologized to me then greeted her for a little while, which didn't bother me at all tbh. But then an hour later he came back super drunk and pretty much forced her to dance with him, and she did for a while.

I texted her the next night, no answer, added her on tumblr, no follow back thi she was using it. Added her on FB and sent her message letting her know it was me, nothing, though she said that she used FB alot at work.

I'm confused tbh

TLDR: Read the damn thing >_>

See less See more
#4 ·
2 things: what'd she look like? & how did the night end?

#13 ·
Secrecy said:
The following afternoon, I texted her the night after though
I have had a similar case, is this girl foreign? i met this russian chick we hit off pretty well, but they say one thing but do another. She wanted me to go the movies, I am like cool, i text her no reply back. Then i meet her next week, seems like she forgot but we chill a little bit. Shes in my IDGAF category haha don't overthink it man, you did nothing wrong, if your bring it up, shows that you care/desperate. If it happens, it happens, dont worry about it.

#20 ·
eltwentyone said:
I have had a similar case, is this girl foreign? i met this russian chick we hit off pretty well, but they say one thing but do another. She wanted me to go the movies, I am like cool, i text her no reply back. Then i meet her next week, seems like she forgot but we chill a little bit. Shes in my IDGAF category haha don't overthink it man, you did nothing wrong, if your bring it up, shows that you care/desperate. If it happens, it happens, dont worry about it.
LOL no, but she did live in India for like a tear but didn't like it........... Her ex is this stuck up rich dude who went to my school tho :/

#25 ·
Secrecy said:
I get annoyed when people call me anonymously. Because it's usually from people who know I probably dont want to talk to them, I just think it's kinda corny in general tbh I wouldn't do that
a girl in high school called me anonymously over the summer, i never knew she liked me and she got my number from a friend of mines(still dont know who gave her it) it was weird at first, but in the end i was glad she called me... by the start of the school year we started dating so :dno:

come on whats the worst that could happen

#26 ·
Mr. Cole said:
a girl in high school called me anonymously over the summer, i never knew she liked me and she got my number from a friend of mines(still dont know who gave her it) it was weird at first, but in the end i was glad she called me... by the start of the school year we started dating so :dno:

come on whats the worst that could happen
Lol she gave me her number though... And she had my number first lol. She got so her friend could keep in touch with my cuz but I told her it was mine

And tbqh I really dont like calling ppl I just met. It's usually mad awkward

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.