more like an Internet Problem

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pat said:
loading youtube videos isn't a Computer Problem for most of the time :dno:

more like an Internet Problem
maybe my internet just sucks dick..cause it takes me like a minute to load pages and forever to get through a  Youtube video

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Mike Deli said:
maybe my internet just sucks dick..cause it takes me like a minute to load pages and forever to get through a  Youtube video
then i would contact my provider to ask for a better Contract or something faster atleast

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
ballinsaj said:
Get off Safari. Use Chrome, It's quicker
I second this. And for those who say otherwise, i've tested it. Plus chrome uses more cpu. So safari is a better choice.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Spaceship. said:
Does Firefox work on Macs? I would download that.
yea firefox does, i still think chrome is the best. plus chrome sync is great if you have more then one computer

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
:facepalm: @ this thread. Someone with over 5,000 posts on an internet forum should know the difference between the internet and a computer.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
OSS said:
:facepalm: @ this thread. Someone with over 5,000 posts on an internet forum should know the difference between the internet and a computer.
How does post count on a Kanye West forum correlate to knowledge about computers?

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
Mike Deli said:
How does post count on a Kanye West forum correlate to knowledge about computers?
You used a computer to make those posts, so you should at least know what the internet is. :work:

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OSS said:
You used a computer to make those posts, so you should at least know what the internet is. :work:
Both the internet and computers can have problems. Can you agree with that?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts