Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is 100% a serious thread.

Ok let's go back 10 years; I got accepted into a catholic school for boys founded by Francis Assissi who built a school or something and taught orphan boys - no girls.

So that's until I'm aged 16...skip a few years I'm at university I apply for uni accommodation - it's random; i want to meet new people. I get majority guys and two girls...

the second year of uni I decide to live in a house with my friends (guess this was kinda my fault) and it's two couples. I though they got this other girl to live with us but she flakes so they got a guy everyone hates :what: again MAJORITY GUYS TWO GIRLS

FINAL YEAR OF UNIVERSITY I DECIDE TO FIND RANDOMS AGAIN I GET ALL GUYS!!!!!

Now I'm working abroad for three months I get placed in accommodation with other people from Europe. It starts good 4 girls (although they aren't supposed to be here but they've left) and I get new housemates this week surprise surprise all guys now I'm living with ALL GUYS and my friends are living with majority girls :what:

what do you want from me lord :ffpu: i cant be a saint for men

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Drry said:
damn would be so woat to get girl roommates and they end up being ugly
i'd rather all ugly girls than no girls

especially if they're ugly and have a nice body

but the most perfect would be a mix; 3 guys & 3 girls

Premium Member
Kelson, why don't you just come out already :mm:

God works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason. He wouldn't have done this if he didn't have a plan for you

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Darryl said:
Kelson, why don't you just come out already :mm:

God works in mysterious ways and everything happens for a reason. He wouldn't have done this if he didn't have a plan for you
:dahell: i like girls :jordancry:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts