Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 727 Posts

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my girlfriend's house today to chill out. We were up in her room and she was getting all horny and I knew she was desperate for the d. We started making out and shit until her Mum knocked on the door and said she had to go downstairs with her for a minute. We stopped and she unlocked the door and went with her mum. I was like what the fuck, i want my nut, but there was nothing I could do cause of her cock blocking mum.

so anyway my gf came back up and told me she had to go to her dad's and she would be around an hour so she told me to stay at her house and wait. I didn't have anything better to do so I said yeah. I went downstairs after she left and made myself a PB&J sandwich. I ate that motherfucker while watching Deal or No Deal. So anyway her mum comes downstairs and she was like "oh Dr.Fuckbitches, you're still here" (i'm not saying my real name *****) and i was like "sorry M'am, I'll leave if you want" but she insisted i stay.

things started to get weird then. she went into the kitchen, made a cup of tea and came to the living room with it and sat beside me. We were watching Deal Or No Deal for a few minutes when i noticed her looking at me. I was a tad uncomfortable because she was giving me 'the look'. After another few mins of TV she put the cup of tea back down and placed her hand on my lap. Inside my head I was thinking "holy fucking shit is this real life? What the fuck?" I shrugged her hand off and stood up and made my excuses.  She told me it was alright and it was only a bit of fun. I picked up my jacket and left before shit got even weirder.

My gf just called me and asked what happened and I dunno what to say tbh. What do I do L&A? Lying won't get me anywhere and I'm pretty scared of her mum now and it'll be super awkward when I go over. Maybe I should break up with my gf but I love her but her mum...

Please help. Thanks in advance.

UPDATE #1:
So I met with my gf yesterday. We went for a walk through this nature reserve/park and I was shaking like a leaf tbh. Nervous as fuck like I suspected. She was being all sweet and I felt awful, even though I didn't slip her mum one. So anyway we got to this little bench and sat down. I thought this was the right time so I just said something like (i can't really remember) "yesterday while you were out your mum came onto me." The bluntness of the way I said it was awful lol, but it was the right thing to do.

my gf freaked out. she yelled at me and called her mum all this shit. she hit me and kicked me and i tried to calm her down just before she starting trying to sock me in the balls. after about a half hour of her freaking she stormed off. she ignored all my calls and deleted me off facebook. i'm pretty pissed about that cause it's not my fault. i didn't come onto her fucking mum.

i'm trying to get through to her. i've heard that she didn't go home to her mum and stayed at her dad's overnight so i wanna talk to her again before she fucks her mum up. i'm gonna head over to her dad's in a while and see if she's there.

UPDATE #2:

right.

like i said a few days ago, i went over to my gf's dad's house. her friend katy told me she was there so i went over to explain things. it's only a 5 minute walk away so that was fine.

the house has a little porch and when i was getting close to it her dad came outside. he seemed calm at first. i said 'hi mister richards, is steph home?' he said no. nothing else, just no. I was taken aback. this ***** was being rude as fuck. i asked him where she was or when she would be back, i can't remember. but what he did was square up to me and said something like'stay away from my daughter you little fuckin bastard.' i took a step back and assessed the situation for a sec. he was getting aggressive so my gf must have told him about me and her mum. her dad and mum are divorced btw.

so anyway he was getting all up at me and i didn't want to take any of it. he was cursing and shouting right in my face. i pushed him away and i was like back the fuck up man. he lost it tbh. he started swinging and i didn't need this cause of my record. i dodged a few but one hit me right in the nose. it was the little soft bit you're meant to hit when you're head butting a ***** ii think.

blood poured out i just fell back. her dad called me a fucking something or other and walked back into his house. i just got up and walked back home. my mum freaked but i've been alright.

over the last few days i wasn't on KTT :)cryfam:) cause i was trying to sort this shit out but my gf is still ignoring me and her dad probably wants me dead. i just told my mum that i got into a fight with a punk from school. her friends fucking despise me now too. one of them called me a cheating cunt yesterday while i was getting a milkshake.

so yeah my life is in ruins atm. i'm desperately trying to work it out but it's fucking rough.

·
Registered
24,430 Posts
:hah:

But damn son I have no idea what you can do...I think you should just keep your distance from her mom. I mean it's not like she can rape you, just keep denying her.

Breaking up with your girlfriend over this = nonononono.

But still :hah:

EDIT: : hah: is still censored? :fly:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
fuck both u will appreciate what u did 10 yrs from now TRUST ME!!!!

·
Registered
892 Posts
GetEmHigh said:
Just smash her mom dude, doe she look good to begin with??
yeahdon said:
threesome
b-radical said:
YOURE PASSING UP THE OPPORTUNITY FOR A MOTHER-DAUGHTER TAG TEAM?!?!?!
pj04 said:
fuck both u will appreciate what u did 10 yrs from now TRUST ME!!!!
Ivy Crimson said:
Whea7s said:
I woulda hit that
KJWaddup said:
Btw why didn't you live up to your name? :oblivious:
tbh..

1 - 20 of 727 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.