Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was a huge fan and bought all of his albums (first day) up until Watch the Throne. I even waited five years for Yeezys.

Didn't like Cruel Summer, barely liked Yeezus, and barely liked TLOP. Every since Kim came into the picture, he's been off track.

He goes along this stupid ass Caitlyn Jenner shit.

He says unnecessary shit like calling Taylor Swift a bitch and fucking her and has some stupid approval convo for it when it should have never been said in the first place.

The ****** he hangs around and collaborates with are so damn atrocious.

Young Thug? Bitch. Ian Conner? Bitch. Chief Keef? Dirty underwear. And other weirdo ****** he associates himself with.

Now this stupid ass Famous video.

Kanye is levels above other artists, but his head isn't on straight. And I blame Kim.

Women can be one hell of a distraction for a man.

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
ONMusic said:
I was a huge fan and bought all of his albums (first day) up until Watch the Throne. I even waited five years for Yeezys.

Didn't like Cruel Summer, barely liked Yeezus, and barely liked TLOP. Every since Kim came into the picture, he's been off track.

He says unnecessary shit like calling Taylor Swift a bitch and fucking her and has some stupid approval convo for it when it should have never been said in the first place.

Young Thug? Bitch. Ian Conner? Bitch. Chief Keef? Dirty underwear. And other weirdo ****** he associates himself with.

Kanye is levels above other artists, but his head isn't on straight. And I blame Kim.

Bye.dont come back when shit gets good again you fake fucking fan.

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
I see what you're saying OP, I too feel like Kim really fucked Kanye up. I was a huge fan and bought all of his albums (first day) up until Watch the Throne. I even waited five years for Yeezys.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Dude then get the fuck out of this site. If you think Kanye feel off you've never stood what makes him incredible in the first place. Seriously get the fuck out. Yeezus and TLOP are perfect albums. Famous is one of the greatest music videos of all time.

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
new phone who dis

·
Registered
11,180 Posts
Feel the same way bro I was a huge fan and bought all of his albums (first day) up until Watch the Throne. I even waited five years for Yeezys.

·
Registered
8,545 Posts
DOOMYEEZUS said:
Dude then get the fuck out of this site. If you think Kanye feel off you've never stood what makes him incredible in the first place. Seriously get the fuck out. Yeezus and TLOP are perfect albums. Famous is one of the greatest music videos of all time.

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
No one cares what you think
Matter of fact, i think most of this sxn will be happier without your negative ass opinion

·
Registered
72,864 Posts
I was ready to hate OP but now that I think about it, I was a huge fan and bought all of his albums (first day) up until Watch the Throne. I even waited five years for Yeezys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.