Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Showed up at my girls house after work with food and she was gone. She took her sisters car and no one knew were she was at. She later texted me that she was at a park but has not yet confirmed it. Keep I’m mind this was at midnight. What do y’all think?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
She said she was at the park listening to music. Bruh I know I should trust my girl on god but na man this just feels different

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
She said the park? At midnight?

Hell fuckin naw bro. :cryhah:

Did she know you were coming? Does she usually go for walks? If she does, are they usually that late? No?

The fact no one knew where she was is the big clue. Hoes never tell ANYONE that they're going to meet a guy while dating someone, not their sis, not their best friend, not their dog. They'll just sneak away without saying a word. The only exception is if she has thotty friends who aren't going to judge her for it.

Time to start investigating/being vigilant.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Americunt said:
She said the park? At midnight?

Hell fuckin naw bro. :cryhah:

Did she know you were coming? Does she usually go for walks? If she does, are they usually that late? No?

The fact no one knew where she was is the big clue. Hoes never tell ANYONE that they're going to meet a guy while dating someone, not their sis, not their best friend, not their dog. They'll just sneak away without saying a word. The only exception is if she has thotty friends who aren't going to judge her for it.

Time to start investigating/being vigilant.
definitely keeping an eye out. I had mentioned it but I got out of work late so I guess she thought I wasn’t going anymore? Plus she went ghost for three hours. I mean bruh. We usually talk on the phone every night. Tonight though it’s dead silent

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
JustMajid said:
definitely keeping an eye out. I had mentioned it but I got out of work late so I guess she thought I wasn’t going anymore? Plus she went ghost for three hours. I mean bruh
damn so from like midnight to 3am? :damn:

Unless she's going through like some serious emotional shit to where she needs to walk by herself for hours for therapy, she was most definitely up to something. Especially at that time of night.

It's almost beyond a reasonable doubt.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Americunt said:
damn so from like midnight to 3am? :damn:

Unless she's going through like some serious emotional shit to where she needs to walk by herself for hours for therapy, she was most definitely up to something. Especially at that time of night.

It's almost beyond a reasonable doubt.
na it was from like 9-12 but i mean idk. She was at home and the she just dipped without saying anything. I mean what else could it be

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
JustMajid said:
na it was from like 9-12 but i mean idk. She was at home and the she just dipped without saying anything. I mean what else could it be
what did she say about her not answering for so long?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Americunt said:
what did she say about her not answering for so long?
She didn’t even bring it up. I’m trying to play it cool simply because I don’t want to accuse her but I’m going crazy bruh

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
JustMajid said:
She didn’t even bring it up. I’m trying to play it cool simply because I don’t want to accuse her but I’m going crazy bruh
Damn, do you guys have problems?

Sounds pretty cold.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Americunt said:
Damn, do you guys have problems?

Sounds pretty cold.
Not really man but I swear like I knew something was off right when i got out of work. Then the road to go to her house was closed. Plus the drive thru took like 30 minutes. I felt like the universe was just trying to tell me not to go. It just feels off is all I’m trying to say

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
JustMajid said:
Not really man but I swear like I knew something was off right when i got out of work. Then the road to go to her house was closed. Plus the drive thru took like 30 minutes. I felt like the universe was just trying to tell me not to go. It just feels off is all I’m trying to say
Well you either confront her about it or let it get under your skin and slowly ruin the relationship

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
nocomment said:
Well you either confront her about it or let it get under your skin and slowly ruin the relationship
You’re right. Might as well get straight to the point

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
JustMajid said:
You’re right. Might as well get straight to the point
Be careful and dont be too accusatory on the off chance that she might not actually be cheating on you. But it seems very likely unfortunately :(

·
Premium Member
100,373 Posts
ain’t no one going to the park at midnight for 3 hours breh

1 - 20 of 92 Posts