Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 63 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #41
ABCsBadBishDoubleDs said:
It鈥檚 February i think you would know if you had it by now op lmao and condoms do help prevent stds by a much larger percentage than you think
Nigga its herpes

Herpes dont give af bout condoms馃槀

Registered
RubberBandMan said:
So i fucked this chic right around september and october and she just got exposed on social media for having herpes. 馃う馃徔鈥嶁檪锔
I fucked her with a condom on two different occasion but i just read even if you wear a condom there is a big change that you catch herpes anyways and they said that most ppl dont even notice the symptoms.
My life over with man馃う馃徔鈥嶁檪锔廔m only 22 man馃槳i didnt even get to fuck the bad bitches馃槳 dumb ass whore ruined my life dawg馃槶
u infected or what bro?

Registered
the lack of sexual education in this thread is astounding.

there's basically 2 different kinds of herpes. hsv1 and hsv2. about 2/3 of the world's population has hsv1. it's less serious breakouts and exclusively around the mouth. hsv2 is the one that's more commonly sexually transmitted and has harsher outbreaks. about 15% of the population has this.

with herpes it often doesn't appear on std tests unless you're having an outbreak and even then there are still a lot of false negatives.

like someone else says. damn near everyone has it in some capacity. probably not worth freaking out about.

Registered
MCN said:
the lack of sexual education in this thread is astounding.

there's basically 2 different kinds of herpes. hsv1 and hsv2. about 2/3 of the world's population has hsv1. it's less serious breakouts and exclusively around the mouth. hsv2 is the one that's more commonly sexually transmitted and has harsher outbreaks. about 15% of the population has this.

with herpes it often doesn't appear on std tests unless you're having an outbreak and even then there are still a lot of false negatives.

like someone else says. damn near everyone has it in some capacity. probably not worth freaking out about.
bruh you can鈥檛 come in here talking about ignorance when you just said HSV1 occurs exclusively on the mouth 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檧锔

Registered
Chloe. said:
bruh you can鈥檛 come in here talking about ignorance when you just said HSV1 occurs exclusively on the mouth 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檧锔
Herpes simplex viruses -- more commonly known as herpes -- are categorized into two types: herpes type 1 (HSV-1, or oral herpes) and herpes type 2 (HSV-2, or genital herpes). Most commonly, herpes type 1 causes sores around the mouth and lips (sometimes called fever blisters or cold sores). HSV-1 can cause genital herpes, but most cases of genital herpes are caused by herpes type 2. In HSV-2, the infected person may have sores around the genitals or rectum. Although HSV-2 sores may occur in other locations, these sores usually are found below the waist.

I stand corrected. Tho as it says above. It鈥檚 rare. General sentiment of my initial post remains.

Registered
MCN said:
Herpes simplex viruses -- more commonly known as herpes -- are categorized into two types: herpes type 1 (HSV-1, or oral herpes) and herpes type 2 (HSV-2, or genital herpes). Most commonly, herpes type 1 causes sores around the mouth and lips (sometimes called fever blisters or cold sores). HSV-1 can cause genital herpes, but most cases of genital herpes are caused by herpes type 2. In HSV-2, the infected person may have sores around the genitals or rectum. Although HSV-2 sores may occur in other locations, these sores usually are found below the waist.

I stand corrected. Tho as it says above. It鈥檚 rare. General sentiment of my initial post remains.
鈥... about 40% of genital herpes is caused by HSV-1.鈥
https://www.herpes.org.nz/patient-info/myths-vs-facts/

there鈥檚 journal articles that confirm this but the stats are based on old studies pre 2000

Registered
TIIMMY BURNER said:
Low-key I've done this before. Like oh last bitch I fucked tested and came back clear no need for me :cryhah:
This the same thing I was on. Now ya boy got the clap :smh:

Don鈥檛 trust these hoes y鈥檃ll. Make sure they show you their papers.

Registered
CATPUNX said:
Ain鈥檛 seen OP in forever
cuz he been out fucking disgusting herpes infested hoes

41 - 60 of 63 Posts