Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i fucked this chic right around september and october and she just got exposed on social media for having herpes. 🤦🏿‍♂️
I fucked her with a condom on two different occasion but i just read even if you wear a condom there is a big change that you catch herpes anyways and they said that most ppl dont even notice the symptoms.
My life over with man🤦🏿‍♂️Im only 22 man😪i didnt even get to fuck the bad bitches😪 dumb ass whore ruined my life dawg😭

·
Premium Member
11,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nexizimas said:
I mean you strapped up

Other than not fucking her in the first place it was out of your control
you right but these other girls not gonna try to hear that shit😪

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
RubberBandMan said:
How would i know anyways 🤦🏿‍♂️She prolly gave me that shit😪
isn't there sores/warts or someshit on the outside to indicate shes breaking out - not on the inside i believe.

·
Premium Member
11,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nvm i dont think i got it cuz i fucked my chick like two months ago and she got tested and she aint had num

·
Registered
18,387 Posts
RubberBandMan said:
Nvm i dont think i got it cuz i fucked my chick like two months ago and she got tested and she aint had num
go get tested yourself before you fuck another girl please :snoopsmh:

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
RubberBandMan said:
So let me get this straight, you think you may have herpes, and rather than getting yourself tested, you're going off someone else's?

1 - 20 of 63 Posts