Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think i figured out why kanye gets on twitter so late  :dno:

i was on the train and i was lookin at a Delta airlines ad and i thought to myself "dam them flights be goin all the way to japan shyt be taking a whole day" then i thought "kanye just tweeted not too long ago that his flight to london was like 20 something hours" and i was like dam that can really fuck up your sleeping habits going to all these different countries if im not mistaken when its day time here its night time there so if kanye left at night from here and it takes a whole day to get to japan he falls asleep on the plane wakes up falls asleep again and when he gets out to japan it would be day time out there so he's up at the ungodly hours when were tird and shyt...ok this is abit confusing me maybe i didnt figure it out...brb gonna go look more into this

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
sum times he tweets US time, sometimes England time, depending on where he is lol

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol wasnt high i really thought i figured sumthing out its just possible enuff to make a thread about lol

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Phresh said:
i think i figured out why kanye gets on twitter so late  :dno:

i was on the train and i was lookin at a Delta airlines ad and i thought to myself "dam them flights be goin all the way to japan shyt be taking a whole day" then i thought "kanye just tweeted not too long ago that his flight to london was like 20 something hours" and i was like dam that can really fuck up your sleeping habits going to all these different countries if im not mistaken when its day time here its night time there so if kanye left at night from here and it takes a whole day to get to japan he falls asleep on the plane wakes up falls asleep again and when he gets out to japan it would be day time out there so he's up at the ungodly hours when were tird and shyt...ok this is abit confusing me maybe i didnt figure it out...brb gonna go look more into this
TO SUMMARIZE YOUR ENTIRE POST IN THREE WORDS: DIFFERENT TIME ZONES.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Derezzed said:
seeing "what" as the first post after a paragraph always makes a thread, imo
hey wat does imo mean lol sum girl just asked me cuz i used it and idk wat it means im tryna get sum butt lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts