Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone else the same? Like it doesn't matter in what, with girls, sports teams, an internship. I know at one point or another it happens to everyone, but I always feel like it's happening to me the most. And when it does, I feel like absolute shit for the longest time... just now, I got rejected from a summer internship where I swear to god I was 10000000 better than the other applicants. And the worst part is, I can't just forget about it. It sticks with me. How do some of you deal with rejection?

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
I used to be the same and to some extent, still am.

Something I do that really helps me is to pursue rejection.
Like, go into scenario's looking for rejection but not acting towards it.

In the end it's win win.
If rejection hits you get to satisfy your want for it. Why have a want for it? 'Cause everytime you feel rejection the more and more you will get used to it.
And if you don't get rejected.. self explanatory.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dhso said:
I used to be the same and to some extent, still am.

Something I do that really helps me is to pursue rejection.
Like, go into scenario's looking for rejection but not acting towards it.

In the end it's win win.
If rejection hits you get to satisfy your want for it. Why have a want for it? 'Cause everytime you feel rejection the more and more you will get used to it.
And if you don't get rejected.. self explanatory.
Wow, seriously never thought about that. Really interesting perspective

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Don't. Understand that it is a part of life. You probably feel like your the only one getting rejected or that you get rejected the most but thats not the case. keep in mind that EVERYONE is getting rejected and denied something as well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts