Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is one specific moment in a Lupe song that gives me the chills no matter how many times I hear it.

I went to one of his concerts this past year and Lu opened with 'Shining Down'. The opening instrumental comes in, and Lupe comes walking out to a raucous crowd. As it approaches the beginning of the chorus, ('You thought I was down...'), everything gets louder and louder. Then in that moment right as Matthew Santos goes into the chorus when all the music and instrumentals stop, for MAYBE a second, everything just froze. Lupe stopped, all the noise stopped, all the lights stopped.

Then BOOM. Everything just exploded...the crowd, the lights, the band, the music, Lupe himself. It was absolute insanity, and anytime I head the song just on my ipod today, I feel like I am there.  :stronger:

Any other moments like this?
:iunno:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
they had a super close video of this on lupend a while back. it looked epic

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
FiascoFrenzy said:
There is one specific moment in a Lupe song that gives me the chills no matter how many times I hear it.

I went to one of his concerts this past year and Lu opened with 'Shining Down'. The opening instrumental comes in, and Lupe comes walking out to a raucous crowd. As it approaches the beginning of the chorus, ('You thought I was down...'), everything gets louder and louder. Then in that moment right as Matthew Santos goes into the chorus when all the music and instrumentals stop, for MAYBE a second, everything just froze. Lupe stopped, all the noise stopped, all the lights stopped.

Then BOOM. Everything just exploded...the crowd, the lights, the band, the music, Lupe himself. It was absolute insanity, and anytime I head the song just on my ipod today, I feel like I am there.  :stronger:

Any other moments like this?
:iunno:
I know exactly what you're talking about, and I agree completely.  Lol, add me on facebook if you want to see a video of me screaming like a school girl when it happened in NJ.

www.facebook.com/versa3sd

I also feel that way about the intro of Hip Hop Saved My Life.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
CT said:
were you lupe's dick rider on KLIVE?
change back to old avy and see if buddy really is trolling :problem?:

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
LehZeR said:
That's epic, I wish I could see concerts nobody ever comes here  :sadblu:
I know me too Lupe Eminem And Kanye is who i wanna see :work:

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
T^Drizzy^Hendrix said:
I know me too Lupe Eminem And Kanye is who i wanna see :work:
Same + J. Cole, I've only ever been to one concert, other than that there have been NONE worth going to. I'm going to do some travelling someday and see them all though

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
MR EKO said:
hollly shit CT...u have 6000 posts and u registered 3 days ago....do u have a life outside of this forum??
I have 2000. That's like 930 posts a day  :stronger:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts