Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Putting the heart after it was a bit fruity lol, but I dug the track, good job.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ErikTripleSixCrew said:
Putting the heart after it was a bit fruity lol, but I dug the track, good job.
lol I can do with the title being fruity as long as the track aint. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
as long as you're making honest music you're guaranteed success... but everyone's success isn't a million dollars and a million fans.. u just gotta live your life, write your raps, and see where it takes you

this song is good lyrically but u can improve flow wise. and it could be mixed better. but keep doing your thing man you have potential

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TopBillionCMG said:
as long as you're making honest music you're guaranteed success... but everyone's success isn't a million dollars and a million fans.. u just gotta live your life, write your raps, and see where it takes you

this song is good lyrically but u can improve flow wise. and it could be mixed better. but keep doing your thing man you have potential
Well I always try to make music from my heart, its impossible for me to make good music talking about material things its just not me. My goal is not to be an all time biggest selling artist or none of that I just want to be heard by the masses, I also dont feel like being an underground type rapper my whole life I want some success. And thanks, My guys who do the mixing arent really professionals but they do what they can.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
GetEmHigh said:
Well I always try to make music from my heart, its impossible for me to make good music talking about material things its just not me. My goal is not to be an all time biggest selling artist or none of that I just want to be heard by the masses, I also dont feel like being an underground type rapper my whole life I want some success. And thanks, My guys who do the mixing arent really professionals but they do what they can.
word. check out my thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts