Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"Gorilla Zoe know how I roll when I shot up his shit. Who gone be next? Jeezy wanna make the list?" D: .........

:fire: :fire:

I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..

·
Registered
780 Posts
Didn't he diss Jeezy already? Despite me being from/in Atlanta, I don't keep up with too many of the thug ****** comin up out here

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TreyOfTriforia said:
Didn't he diss Jeezy already? Despite me being from/in Atlanta, I don't keep up with too many of the thug ****** comin up out here
Nah, alley boy dissed him first.

GLockInMySock said:
Slick Pulla would kill his ass if he jumped fly
ahahahahha

·
Registered
33,789 Posts
da tape is nice I like Mob Shit, YUuurrd and U Don't Deserve that the most. Outro song with Fuck Shit Crew is hard 2

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Mr. Trippy said:
I love jeezy, he real (a couple flaws doe but he ain gotta smash the mobb.. No way
He's so real, he admitted that he INVENTED throwing money in the air. /Sarcasm!!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Mr. Trippy said:
Bitch ***** post forreallll *drizzy voice
I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sharif3 said:
I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..I love this ***** Trouble man. The true realist *****. Cant wait for the Jeezy stans..
:wut:

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
I'm a jeezy stan. never really listened to trouble, i'll give this tape a listen. I fucks with Alley Boy tho

1 - 20 of 20 Posts