Kanye to The banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to binge drink and smoke weed regularly :okay:

feels bad man. for the longest time i thought these things would help me cope...but i realized that there's nothing to cope with at all and the weed and alcohol actually caused the fucking problem :facepalm2:

but i still feel the need to do these things... its like there's something in my brain that triggers it but i don't know what :okay:

does anyone else know this feel? and can i get any tips on how to deal with this? i still like smoking weed but i definitely need to moderate it cause i've been smoking every day for the past year :mad:

binge drinking is another story..am highkey affected by the pressure from my boys on some highkey pussy shit :okay:

its the greatest feeling in the world when you wake up in the morning and you didn't smoke or drink the night before. i just feel so..... okay.... :D  i just want to feel that all the time :(

·
Registered
10,821 Posts
I know exactly what you mean.

I smoked weed everyday for 2 years and got heavily fucked up whenever I would drink. To the point I would wake up different towns and shit with no phone or money.

But I've always felt the need to get fucked up. I haven't smoked or drunk or done any other drugs for almost a month now and I definitely feel better but I dunno, its getting hard now. I need some kind of vice..

·
Banned
18,763 Posts
I have this problem as well OP.  I can't deny my love for pot but at the same time I feel much more positive when I'm sober.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
jackert28 said:
I have this problem as well OP.  I can't deny my love for pot but at the same time I feel much more positive when I'm sober.
tbh. smoking weed just isnt the same after you become a vet toker, moderation is key op.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AX said:
I need some kind of vice..
Forreal this part hit me hard tbh. Thanks for the insight fam.

Kraft said:
I am happy with alcohol, sad when sober
Staying in that mindset is just gonna keep you in a recluse. You should find another way to relieve all of the stress :(
jackert28 said:
Dat weed anxiety is crippling :cry:

BHNR said:
I don't know the feel but I believe in you op
Thanks for that fam. Really means alot :h5:

·
Registered
20,706 Posts
Madtrillainy said:
Forreal this part hit me hard tbh. Thanks for the insight fam.

Staying in that mindset is just gonna keep you in a recluse. You should find another way to relieve all of the stress :(
Dat weed anxiety is crippling :cry:

Thanks for that fam. Really means alot :h5:
np

I smoke just to have fun or try to get the most out of a dull night or day

·
Registered
26,314 Posts
i know that feeling fam. I'm a completely happy person sober its just good to feel something else sometimes

1 - 9 of 9 Posts