Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Is it still possible to buy on WTT and get the free online copy? (I'm in the UK, btw)

Don't want to buy it on iTunes because I know I want the physical, but I reckon at least for tomorrow/Monday it's going to be pretty hard to come across a good pirate copy, what with all the fear from blogs and no link posting on KTT. But if I could get a legit copy I'd be happy to wait for my physical to arrive through post.

·
Premium Member
7,250 Posts
SuperDuper_C said:
Is it still possible to buy on WTT and get the free online copy? (I'm in the UK, btw)

Don't want to buy it on iTunes because I know I want the physical, but I reckon at least for tomorrow/Monday it's going to be pretty hard to come across a good pirate copy, what with all the fear from blogs and no link posting on KTT. But if I could get a legit copy I'd be happy to wait for my physical to arrive through post.
nope.. they stopped doing preorders a few weeks ago

·
Registered
28 Posts
they better send that email to download the whole album im going to be mad if they dont

·
Registered
884 Posts
I understand the logic of releasing the digital before the physical..but why not just drop it (the physical) Tuesday instead of Friday?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i purchased the physical and digital deluxe off of the website, so i will get the download tomorrow? or is that strictly itunes? i just wanna make sure

·
Registered
312 Posts
Flowisdope said:
I understand the logic of releasing the digital before the physical..but why not just drop it (the physical) Tuesday instead of Friday?
They need time to ship it to all the stores.

·
Registered
157 Posts
SuperDuper_C said:
Thanks, guess my Googling skills are gonna have to go up a level come Monday.
After midnight tonight, search "Watch the Throne leak" on Twitter and click the option that says "Tweets with Links"

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
Phucker said:
It seems so. Will it be the same as the pre-order version? Who knows...
Cause I wanna order it offline but amazon is talking madness when they said that it won't be released until the 23rd.smh

1 - 20 of 26 Posts