Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im 26 now still live in my moms house. fell off face of earth from people i knew in high school.

seeing what all of them have done creeping on social media makes me so depressed about what ive done or lack there of.

im just self defeating and dont know what my passion is.
i went to school for aviation, and started flying little planes cuz i wanted to get my private pilots license, and to become an air traffic controller, but thats been put on hold because of my medical situation of depression and taking meds before. the government is making me jump through all these hoops and its a very slow process that isnt even certain.

how do i live a passionate rich life like this
https://www.instagram.com/paulopastel

i work at a dead end job currently and have a car payment so i wouldnt even be able to going places like this guy does.
like its not that he just goes places but you can tell he has a passion for something

this is why i dont have an instagram or snapchat because my life is void of meaning.

what do i do ktt fuuuuuuck

·
Registered
32,383 Posts
schizoidkid said:
what do i do ktt fuuuuuuck
join the club :cry:

no but really, my story is different from yours but all the feelings and the place we are in life are the same. I just keep believing in my ability to grow and trying my hardest to work towards small goals I've set for myself.

Losing all those people and stuff like you said can be a good thing to grow:

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/986303548664307712

·
Registered
27,658 Posts
Make changes or you’ll be on your deathbed at 80 years old saying “I peaked in high school, I wish I did things differently”

·
Registered
836 Posts
Felt the same way as you OP but I’m 24. It’s unhealthy to compare yourself to other people and you gotta remember that Instagram only shows the highlights of everyone life. It’s best to work on yourself and be positive.

·
Registered
39,814 Posts
wayupP said:
Felt the same way as you OP but I’m 24. It’s unhealthy to compare yourself to other people and you gotta remember that Instagram only shows the highlights of everyone life. It’s best to work on yourself and be positive.
That's real

·
Premium Member
49,937 Posts
this is why you stay off social media

stop trying to compare yourself to everyone else and live your own life to how you want.

Social media is legit just one big high key brag thread

·
Banned
6,914 Posts
Wish I knew how to fly little planes :cryfam: I just caught depression in this thread because my flying skills not on op’s level ...in fact I have no flying skills :cryfam: :cryfam:

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
u gotta set goals for urself
small ones, just to satisfy yourself
and each time go bigger and bigger

just to give yourself the feeling like yeah i did something and succeeded

dont expect shit to be thrown into ur lap, unless u win some lottery
lookin at other ppl and how they live is just the worst thing u can do

its just u basically comparing your own depressing situation to their happiness, and guess what always wins :mm:

go out in the weekend and talk to ppl, maybe u find someone who shares the same passions as u
u never know, if u never try...

its those small things, that bring it back the rush of happiness, just a small conversation can light up your whole day

yes some dudes travel the world
but others just go around the corner, buy a new shit and be as happy :mm:

3years ago, i started with music, alone in my head, everyone laughing at me
then i told this to my irl friend and he wanted to help me
then finally afte much delay dropped my tape last year, few months ago i did my first live show and we went to london with a guy we met here to network :mm: all those who claimed happiness were now jealous af

its a step by step thing u gotta set goals, for yourself

·
Registered
18,755 Posts
Stop looking at people's lives and comparing them to yours. That's a recipe for self doubt. Those same people had to grind the same way you have to. Just keep pushing til you reach your goals even if you feel like shit.

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
and most ppl fall out of contact in hs, thats the way it goes :hah:
ur 26, go out make some friends, look for a girl, perhaps a small time hobby :khaled2:
like i bet u got lots of other know how bout planes and shit, use that info, maybe find a job in one of those lanes

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
LordPrettyFlackoJr said:
u gotta set goals for urself
small ones, just to satisfy yourself
and each time go bigger and bigger

just to give yourself the feeling like yeah i did something and succeeded

dont expect shit to be thrown into ur lap, unless u win some lottery
lookin at other ppl and how they live is just the worst thing u can do

its just u basically comparing your own depressing situation to their happiness, and guess what always wins :mm:

go out in the weekend and talk to ppl, maybe u find someone who shares the same passions as u
u never know, if u never try...

its those small things, that bring it back the rush of happiness, just a small conversation can light up your whole day

yes some dudes travel the world
but others just go around the corner, buy a new shit and be as happy :mm:

3years ago, i started with music, alone in my head, everyone laughing at me
then i told this to my irl friend and he wanted to help me
then finally afte much delay dropped my tape last year, few months ago i did my first live show and we went to london with a guy we met here to network :mm: all those who claimed happiness were now jealous af

its a step by step thing u gotta set goals, for yourself
This is the best advice

·
Banned
661 Posts
you're still alive no? then you can change everything
the idea that your life is finished at 30 is stupid af

also people don't got their shit together like you see on social media

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
STVKLD said: