Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
28,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazing mix-tape, great EP, so much hype for the album.  :fire: And then the album finally drops?  :fly:

After that, he releases Dreams Money Can Buy, and Marvin's Room. Improves his singing, does some good guest verses. It looks like everything is going much better this time.  :fire: Then he drops the first single.  :fly:

I don't know what to expect from Drake anymore.  :work:

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
MajorLazer said:
Amazing mix-tape, great EP, so much hype for the album.  :fire: And then the album finally drops?  :fly:

After that, he releases Dreams Money Can Buy, and Marvin's Room. Improves his singing, does some good guest verses. It looks like everything is going much better this time.  :fire: Then he drops the first single.  :fly:

Well expect his album to be shitty tbh.

·
Registered
3,078 Posts
MajorLazer said:

You will like Take Care, in his latest interview he said Take Care will be very reminiscent of So Far Gone, making me thing most songs will be like the songs you say you enjoy (DMCB and Marvin's Room) It seems that Headlines was made with being a single in mind, doesn't seem to fit with the other 2 songs he has released off of the album.

Also, Drake didn't plan for Marvin's Room to be a single, Headlines is "the first single" but Marvin's Room just jumped form 68 to 21 in only its second week on the Billboard Hot 100. It is doing very well on radio and Itunes, It will probably crack the top 10.

If you really liked So Far Gone, you are going to love Take Care, its got that feeling that its going to surpass So Far Gone, thats the impression he is giving off in his interviews. You should get excited.

KingOfSe7ens said:
I loved everythings hes dropped so far for this album to be honest.

·
Premium Member
49,982 Posts
If the rest of the album is up to standard with DMCB, Marvin's Room and Headlines, it's going to be incredible.

·
Banned
37,508 Posts
Headlines is garbage with that said this album will have a lot filler considering its 18 songs long :fly:

·
Registered
33,515 Posts
CP3 said:
Headlines was not that bad.. his lyrics are def. at his best which is a good sign
If that's his best showcase at being a lyricist then there's not much to look forward to for the album

1 - 20 of 25 Posts