Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah yeah I know everyone has dreams then I guess I never remember mine. I can't even remember the last time I had a dream. I never wake up during the night so does that just mean I'm in such a deep sleep that I don't dream? Any help would be great because you know.. it would be nice to dream for once :cryfam:

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MAnt said:
Tha Fuck? Well better for you tbh. FUCK NIGHTMARES
Forgot about nightmares.. maybe no dreams are good.. No matter what I do I can't remember them even if I watch a scary movie before bed I won't have a nightmare or anything.

G

·
Grant said:
Forgot about nightmares.. maybe no dreams are good.. No matter what I do I can't remember them even if I watch a scary movie before bed I won't have a nightmare or anything.
nightmares are a curse. Consider yourself blessed

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Try taking a nap with the tv on or something, you might not fall into such a deep sleep and then actually remember a dream :dno:

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
The average person has 5-6 dreams a night. You don't remember them because they are either boring or unimportant.

G

·
Grant said:
Yeah yeah I know everyone has dreams then I guess I never remember mine. I can't even remember the last time I had a dream. I never wake up during the night so does that just mean I'm in such a deep sleep that I don't dream? Any help would be great because you know.. it would be nice to dream for once :cryfam:
same for me except the only time i can dream is we i'm awake but i can't do anything since my body is still asleep

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
I remember a lot of my dreams (for a while at least) because I fall asleep again several times after first waking up in the morning. This puts me in that short space of sleep where you dream over and over again because after waking up once it's impossible for me to go back into a true deep sleep.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts