Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright KTT,  I keeps it real with yall in the L&A section, I expect the same.

So last year I use to talk to this girl and she was all in love with me and shit. I didnt really take her serious because I was talking to another girl at the same time. We worked together and everything. We tried to keep our little "thing" secret from the other workers and that kind worked and kinda didnt. So she would always call me a flirt saying I flirted with our customers, employees and even the manager but she still wanted my ass. So we started to grow apart and she acts like she doesnt care about me no more lol and its cool if she doesnt but she texts me ALL day EVERY day but again we were growing apart. So I got a new girlfriend(current) and she found out and so she asks my homeboy shit about my new girlfriend like is she prettier than her and other shit.

So me and her got into a little fight like in december about why me and her never were in a relationship and all that shit and I think its because she was off and on with her ex but wanted to be with me but yall know how hoes cant leave old shit alone. So she got mad at me and shit so we aint talk until this march. So in march she sees me at my old job(she still works there) and is like begging me for my number cause she hadnt talk to me in so long. and I ignored her lol so I see her again and shes begging for my new number again. So I gave it to her. So she texts me asking me to please save her number in my phone and shit lol wtf? so she texting me all the damn time and shit again.

So now she makes hints at us being together and all that and what we shouldve been or what ever and I'm like kinda ignoring her because I have a GF and she has a BF like the nigga is brand new fresh out the wrapping for her. like the just got together. But everytime we talk and get on the topic of one of my exes, my gf or just my association with another girl shes all "eww" "that bitch" "dumb broad" and completely just hates on them and shit. Its a known fact that this girl thinks Im the perfect boyfriend and shit for her or whatever.

Now were not talking much, but everytime she sees me shes ALL over me and touching me, cant get her work done or anything. Im like dont you have a gf? and when her co workers that are girls talk to me she cockblocks. Now what got me is that yesterday she texts me asking for style tips for her new boyfriend WTF? shes always complimented me on my style and shit so now I think she tryna dress her bf like me and shit. She asked me where i buy my shit. What I buy, how much it is and all that.

So KTT I need yall opinons on this situation. How do i go about this situation? Do yall think she still wants me? Should I continue to be her friend? How long yall think she going to keep this new nigga if she act like this around me?

Notes to keep in mind
1. I took this girls Virginity
2. She stands by her statement that she aint fucked up about me.
3. I have a GF but you know...
4. She openly wanted to be with me for like a year(vice versa too.)
5. She tells me her new BF is great lol

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
u jelly said:
Jk, do you like your new gf and are you comfy where you're at?
    yeah, i use to have a ton of pics of her but I dont no more & I dont use FB.

But yeah I like my new gf, shes perfect to me but I'm just like every other guy I want to know shit. i just want to know what yall make of my situation and this girl i'm confused by. & what yall would do in this situation.

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
World1 said:
yeah, i use to have a ton of pics of her but I dont no more & I dont use FB.

But yeah I like my new gf, shes perfect to me but I'm just like every other guy I want to know shit. i just want to know what yall make of my situation and this girl i'm confused by.
Curiosity killed the cat tbh..

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u jelly said:
Curiosity killed the cat tbh..
I'm not a cat though lol what you think about the girl though? Why she tryna dress her nigga like me and shit?

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
World1 said:
I'm not a cat though lol what you think about the girl though? Why she tryna dress her nigga like me and shit?
Nigga, it's a saying :cmon:

You gonna get fucked over. This girl might wanna fuck you over because bitches be crazy and you moved on a little quicker than her :he:

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
u jelly said:
Nigga, it's a saying :cmon:

You gonna get fucked over. This girl might wanna fuck you over because bitches be crazy and you moved on a little quicker than her :he:
I know its a saying lol & straight up? you think she tryna get my ass?

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
World1 said:
I know its a saying lol & straight up? you think she tryna get my ass?
Could be :dno:

But if you really like your girl atm, be a man and stick with her. This other bitch is cray and will probably dust yo ass off faster than you can say cheeseburger.

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
u jelly said:
Could be :dno:

But if you really like your girl atm, be a man and stick with her. This other bitch is cray and will probably dust yo ass off faster than you can say cheeseburger.
Yeah but, im tying to make since of all the begging and other shit she does. Idk if she still likes me or what.

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
u jelly said:
She just might not be over you :kanyeshrug:
I thought this too but she says she doesnt care and sometimes acts like it too but thats only like 5% of the time.

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
World1 said:
I thought this too but she says she doesnt care and sometimes acts like it too but thats only like 5% of the time.
She doesn't want to seem weak to you, but sometimes she can't help it. She isn't over you, you're over her. She's trying to make you jelly with that new nigga. You like your new chick. Stick with her.

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
u jelly said:
She doesn't want to seem weak to you, but sometimes she can't help it. She isn't over you, you're over her. She's trying to make you jelly with that new nigga. You like your new chick. Stick with her.
:salute:

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i need others opinons....

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Xanxus said:
U jelly said everything imo
agree with him
I think so to but i naturally over analyze shit in my mind there are like a million scenarios, reasons, and explanations about this. Im just like anybody else and would like to think shes not over me but i cant really tell. & Wtf is up with her styling her bf like me and shit? I guess I kinda question their relationship lol idk this would be alot easier to figure out if he was not in the equation. Some signs point to shes not over me, so point that she is, some show a bit of both & onthers just seem like she could care less and just doesn't want another girl to have me.

·
Registered
36,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Update: So she text me yesterday, tryna talk and shit and I dont ever save her number in my phone and so I was like "Who is this?" and so she start dropping clues and one of them was "ummm, I love you and I miss u" :cmon: like that was a real clue or something. So im like alot of people claim they "Love" and "Miss" me and she goes "ewww not like that". So She ended up telling me who she was & somehow we got on the subject of my gf being mad at me and all she was saying is "that bitch will get over it" and other shit like that. Then she wanna play the sympathy shit. Then starts to tell me how the baby milo and hello kitty characters on the bape shirt she saw me in is "me and her" wtf.....im confused.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts