Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KTT IS A STRONG TEAM ;D
And well, I wanted to know if you guys could help me put a street team together.
As I have said before, Im not looking for a deal, or mula, Im just looking for the masses to hear the music, and for
the people that go through the same things as me to relate to the tracks.

I mean, I just wanna put this street team together, and start it off here, where I have some supporters.
If anyone else is trying to start their own street team, Im all for it to help out!
I was thinking a "#TeamAbstract" thing on twitter.
And we just try to get semi famous people to hear the tracks, get the music to the blogs, just spread the word all over.
This will be a good look for all of us, since you guys are helping me start the team.. if you havent heard any of my tracks go here:

http://myspace.com/kevinabstract
http://americanosoundsystem.com (click the school bus chronicles - kevin abstract)
thanks guys.

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
damn even ****** didnt click on his thread but now everyone on his dick
ktt stay at it

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
YeezyYeezyHowYouDoIt said:
exactly like my shit :hah:

except the last part :dead:
it happens all the time here fam
****** stay laughin at artists trynna grind, hence why i pm ppl who seem to be genuinly curious about ur shit, its much more personal to
if u gonna create thread ppl just gonna mock ya(not that i care, if its official tape, plays=plays) but if u asking for legit feedback :smh:
but ofc ur thread went wrong cause of u :hah:

17,283 Posts
LordPrettyFlackoJr said:
it happens all the time here fam
****** stay laughin at artists trynna grind, hence why i pm ppl who seem to be genuinly curious about ur shit, its much more personal to
if u gonna create thread ppl just gonna mock ya(not that i care, if its official tape, plays=plays) but if u asking for legit feedback :smh:
but ofc ur thread went wrong cause of u :hah:
hey i like my song :respek:

i didnt feel no ways because i dont care anymore about opinions, even if people like my songs.

dudes talking about my accent, eh, its up to that person

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
hey i like my song :respek:

i didnt feel no ways because i dont care anymore about opinions, even if people like my songs.

dudes talking about my accent, eh, its up to that person
accent is a very huge factor whether ppl will listen or nah
some ppl dont like Drake,Chance,Kendrick,Eminem,Danny cause they cant stand their voice

17,283 Posts
LordPrettyFlackoJr said:
accent is a very huge factor whether ppl will listen or nah
some ppl dont like Drake,Chance,Kendrick,Eminem,Danny cause they cant stand their voice
i dont listen to kendrick because their voice

i just do this because i like it, i could care less if people like it or not.

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
i dont listen to kendrick because their voice

i just do this because i like it, i could care less if people like it or not.
well u were asking about live shit so we assumed u took this craft srs :mm:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts