Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help a brother out. I can go the day without one, but once I fall asleep and wake up, it's like a crack addiction.  >_>

·
Registered
931 Posts
"Do the Right Thing."

·
Registered
931 Posts
joe said:
One thing I never understood about people who try to quit is that they love to have a realllllllllyyyyyyy good, one last cigarette before they quit. You're supposed to have a terrible one. It makes quitting a lot easier.

I personally quit just because I was tired of my clothes smelling all day.
very good point.

·
Banned
12,354 Posts
I've actually been messing around with this mini cigar my mom gave me for the past 6 hours.  Haven't felt the need to light it yet.

·
Banned
7,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
joe said:
One thing I never understood about people who try to quit is that they love to have a realllllllllyyyyyyy good, one last cigarette before they quit. You're supposed to have a terrible one. It makes quitting a lot easier.

I personally quit just because I was tired of my clothes smelling all day.
I pretty much quit about a month ago. Was down to a cig a day, but then all of this drama bullshit threw itself onto me and got me smoking my regular amount. Plus my entire family smokes, so the "clothes not smelling like smoke" thing wouldn't apply anyway and I got these motherfuckers lighting one up every time I'm craving.

·
Registered
931 Posts
joe said:
Did you know that even if you're a regular smoker(i don't know how many a day), if you quit by age 30, by age 45 you'll have the same chances of getting lung cancer as someone who never smoked?
So, the chances of getting lung cancer is more unlikely?.. didn't know that.

·
Registered
635 Posts
E Cigs. I have "Volcano 'Magma' Ecigs" They've helped me a lot. I went from full flavored cigs, down to lights... Electronic lights specifically. I eventually got the ones w/o nicotine. And now its what ever to me.

·
Registered
20,050 Posts
BubblegumWay said:
How old are you, homie?
hey man my suggestion is to get sick i got a bad cold didnt want to smoke one during after a couple days no bother plus fuck cigs if ur gonna smoke u should just smoke weed or buy some really shitty gross ass stale cigs and if u crave one the taste of them will be sure to kick it out    this old guy at work chews on plastic toothpicks said its the only thing that helps and he smoked forever

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.