Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so I've seen a couple of gaining weight threads but obviously everyones different and requires different foods and necessities for their height and weight.

But anyway, I'm 6 ft. 1 and 9 stone exactly, my BMI indicates that I'm underweight with 16.6, this is not good for my size and I'd personally like to be a little bit more meaty as well rather than just skin and bone.

So yeah, if any of you guys have any tips for me - what foods to eat, protein supplements and when to take them, etc. - I'd really appreciate it!

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
iYeezy said:
Alright so I've seen a couple of gaining weight threads but obviously everyones different and requires different foods and necessities for their height and weight.

But anyway, I'm 6 ft. 1 and 9 stone exactly, my BMI indicates that I'm underweight with 16.6, this is not good for my size and I'd personally like to be a little bit more meaty as well rather than just skin and bone.

So yeah, if any of you guys have any tips for me - what foods to eat, protein supplements and when to take them, etc. - I'd really appreciate it!
convert 9 stones into pounds for me and i'll help you out.

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
iYeezy said:
126 pounds
basically, you need to eat a ton.  get minimum 126grams of protein per day.  around 150grams would be better.  buy a protein supplement.  ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is good.  eat as much as you possibly can.  some good foods are whole wheat bread, pastas, peanut butter, eggs, oats, oatmeal, yogurt, chicken, lean meats, fish.  start lifting.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PradaG said:
basically, you need to eat a ton.  get minimum 126grams of protein per day.  around 150grams would be better.  buy a protein supplement.  ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is good.  eat as much as you possibly can.  some good foods are whole wheat bread, pastas, peanut butter, eggs, oats, oatmeal, yogurt, chicken, lean meats, fish.  start lifting.
Cheers man I'll take all that into account, how regularly should I consume the protein supplement are there any guidelines like breakfast, lunch and dinner?

·
Registered
19,879 Posts
iYeezy said:
Cheers man I'll take all that into account, how regularly should I consume the protein supplement are there any guidelines like breakfast, lunch and dinner?
i have a shake upon waking in the morning, post workout, and before bed.  post workout is most important.  right now, you don't really have to worry about much else except getting in your protein and calories.

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PradaG said:
i have a shake upon waking in the morning, post workout, and before bed.  post workout is most important.  right now, you don't really have to worry about much else except getting in your protein and calories.
Yeah at the moment I just wanna gain weight, I'll leave the muscle building for later. Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts