Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i been tryna set the mood with some thugger & fewtch and it works but sometimes when my left hand is on that steering wheel and right hand is on that pussy, i dont wanna hear thugger talking about how he got his first STD in Bleveland or how Blac Youngsta thinks everyone is a lil *****/lil bitty bitty bitch.

im thinking bout some weeknd or bryson tiller? but im a trap-o-holic so i dont know any of their music.

any suggestions for what to play? i have to burn it on a CD because im pimping out of an '05 dodge magnum with no aux.

if possible attach the soundcloud link.
:dk:

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
YungNATO said:
i been tryna set the mood with some thugger & fewtch and it works but sometimes when my left hand is on that steering wheel and right hand is on that pussy, i dont wanna hear thugger talking about how he got his first STD in Bleveland or how Blac Youngsta thinks everyone is a lil *****/lil bitty bitty bitch.

im thinking bout some weeknd or bryson tiller? but im a trap-o-holic so i dont know any of their music.

any suggestions for what to play? i have to burn it on a CD because im pimping out of an '05 dodge magnum with no aux.

if possible attach the soundcloud link.
:dk:

sorry no sc link but trust this is good

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Scrimmy said:
pimp out that dodge magnum with a George Clooney-style dick pump so you can drive responsibly while you fuck

you sir are very lit. i dont think any except Xzhibit could do this for me tho :ffpu:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts