Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just figured out how to make full 256x256 Vista icons.
Here is a couple of pictures.

So i have the Album covers act as the icon for that ALBUMS folder icon.

But here is the problem.
I have 2 folders that the "Extra,Random,Misc,Features" kanye west songs go into.
I need you guys to post some pics or CREATE some pics, that will go great with that folder. the 2 folders are titled

"Kanye West (Random), Kanye West (Features)"

I know you guys know some great pictures i can turn into Icons for those 2 folders.

Please help guys. I know when you guys try and make some awesome pics, you tend to succeed.

Plz and ty.

EDIT:
I also actually want a new GOOD Fridays icon. The icon im currently using isnt a good cover.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RAD-BEAR said:
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

www.tiny.cc/s3ep2
I can create the icons myself.

I need you guys to find or create a picture. Doesnt matter what size. Il take care of creating the icon.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RAD-BEAR said:
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

www.tiny.cc/s3ep2
And you COULD say i have OCD. Its not with everything... Mostly i just want things to have some kind of rule. For instance i cant have song names displayed as "Artist - Song Name". I need to have "Song Name" only, and this goes for every single song on my computer. I need the featured artists to be written and displayed all the same way. I need to categorize every single artist and album the same way. So basically i create rules for how i want to orgenize my library and then i HAVE to follow it. If i dont set rules then i go nuts.

Another OCD i have is when ti comes to shelves and drawers. Every single shelf and drawer needs to be assigned a type of object. So everything has a spot. It drives me nuts when one of my friends moves something around or forgets to put it back correctly. Id rather have my items thrown on the floor then have them be put back not in the correct order.

·
Registered
421 Posts
SideWays408 said:
And you COULD say I have OCD. Its not with everything... Mostly i just want things to have some kind of rule. For instance i cant have song names displayed as "Artist - Song Name". I need to have "Song Name" only, and this goes for every single song on my computer. I need the featured artists to be written and displayed all the same way. I need to categorize every single artist and album the same way. So basically i create rules for how i want to orgenize my library and then i HAVE to follow it. If i dont set rules then i go nuts.

Another OCD i have is when ti comes to shelves and drawers. Every single shelf and drawer needs to be assigned a type of object. So everything has a spot. It drives me nuts when one of my friends moves something around or forgets to put it back correctly. Id rather have my items thrown on the floor then have them be put back not in the correct order.
FTFY

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Fiasc0 said:
:h5:

but i think everybody is using it for the album cover
yup i know. it is all over the internet. even complex and other blogs used it.. should have made my watermark bigger ;D

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fiasc0 said:
Are you making something like this?

Something like that.

I dont necessarily like your categories or choices of icons. Other then that though, im pretty freaking jealous.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts